Exploration Based Player Looking for Diverse and Friendly Corporation

Hi guys. I’ve been playing Eve for a bit solo now and looking for a friendly and diverse corp to offer my assistance to and learn from. I really dig the exploration and economic aspects of Eve and was fortunate enough to find an unguarded wormhole space data site my first real time out looking. But since then I have had fun losing some ships and had lots of close calls so I figure its time to learn from some people and not hope I get lucky again like the first time. Its fun to get blown up but it would probably be more fun blowing other ships up.

Super busy real life, play when I can which is usually after 10 during the week on Pacific Standard Time (live in Washington State), some more on the weekends. I also work from home a couple of days a week and usually will mine for a few hours on those days. Not really sure if that’s even criteria that would be appealing to a corp, but I hope it is. Look forward to talking to you. I apologize if this is not the right forum to post this in but looks like I’m restricted on where I can post for now.

EDIT ADD ON
Been reading some more since I posted so wanted to add that I’m a a new buck 1.1 mil SP flying a Heron for Exploration with both a data and relic analyzer. For moving stuff around, I have a Badger and then for mining a couple of Ventures. Also have a Merlin and a Tormentor but its pretty much the Heron and Venture I use the most. Would love to get to know Nullsec and Lowsec. Alpha for now but can move to Omega if persuaded either by the game or comrades.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/dark-0rder-nullsec-c5-wh-serious-pvp-for-the-casual-player/196474/80

Come try your exploration skills with us, in wormhole space.

1 Like

Dang man. 25m sp…I got a long ways to go on that.

Hi we are Red Phoenix Rising
Jump into our public chat at chat : RPR public
We are a Real Life First Corp
We have a strong diverse group

1 Like

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are mostly US based at the moment and are trying to expand to all time zones. While our corp is mostly Indy at heart we are not afraid to fight. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We like in a nice section of null we with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family.

1 Like

Hi there Buntaro, would you be interested in making the move into Triglavian occupied space?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players a unique opportunity to live in T-sec, independent of the four Empires and with greater security than low-sec.

What we offer:

• ム Mine unique ores and ice
  • ム Establish yourself in a new region of space
  • ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
  • ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
  • ム NewBro Training for both PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade are recruiting members and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, we have established ourselves as the largest and most industrially developed pro-Trig Alliance.

We’ve built up a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players and we are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested, join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y and apply in-game.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

1 Like

Signal Cartel might be the corporation you are looking for. I don’t think they advertise on the forums, you will need to find them online.

1 Like

I appreciate everyone’s responses and I am looking into all the suggestions right now. After reading some other posts, I edited my original post to clarify some info that might be useful. Thanks again.

Buntaro,

You would be welcome with us. We are western US TZ (MST) as well and our Alliance has lots of Pacific TZ players as well. It’s a slow Eve time so you may as well play with people in your TZ and we are accepting and willing to teach. We have moons for your work from home days. You’ll get PvP experience flying frigates and dessies on our ops. Check us out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.