Looking for a solo friendly corp with occasional fleets

Hello, I am a returning player who you probably can refer to as a newbro, I created my profile a year ago and I returned one week ago.
I still have a lot to learn but currently I enjoy doing high-sec combat sites and mining, I haven’t pvp’ed at all so I am really new to that concept.
I like to play solo but the occasional fleet to pvp, mine or pve is always nice although I am really new to that too since I have never joined a fleet. I don’t have a ton of time to spend on the game so I can’t let EVE become a full-time job.
I hope I can find a corp soon enough so feel free to dm me ingame if you are interested in recruiting me.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high-sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello, we are a wormhole corporation Living inside of a C2 with high sec and c4 statics. We are always looking for people self sufficent and dont need hand holding 24/7. We do have pvp, pve and really any type of fleets you could think of, if this may be something your interested in, please reach out :slight_smile:

https://discord.gg/w9NFWrZM (Corp Discord)
P.S Ping @riehltrouble when joining

Thank you for reading, i hope you find what your looking for :slight_smile:

Hi there,
I just started playing a little over a month ago and found a great corp that you might be interested in. Red Phoenix Rising. We mostly do what we want, including occasional fleets, and lots of mining. My current interest is high sec combat sites. The folks here have been super great and knowledgeable. We have a public chat channel RPR Public, jump on sometime and you can usually find someone around to chat or run a site with.
Good luck in your search!
Fly safe

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Surrounded ourselves with thousands of enemies.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.