UK Pilot LF Null Corp

Hi folks,

I’m on the the lookout for a tight knit UK/EU based Null corp for my two pilots, both decently skilled.

Has to be real life first and relaxed. Happy to hop onto any recruitment channels or discord for a chat no problem.

Let me know.

Cheers,
P

Hey Polo,

We might not be strictly a UK/EU corp, but we are part of a much larger alliance which is sure to have UK TZ in it (I’m UK TZ myself). Come along to The D.A. in-game channel or, message thedragonofthewest_ on Discord!

Hey gamer,

My corp, Hooded Underworld Guys, is few in number currently but I’m trying to build up a small group of chill self-sufficient players. We’re part of Brotherhood of Spacers and live in NPC nullsec, so while we do have ops running fairly regularly, of both the ISK making and ISK destroying kind, we don’t have crazy sov timers or meaningless structure bashes.

UK based myself and am on pretty much every day and you’ll see a few other faces about. We enjoy our blops hunting, DED running, gas huffing and occasional moon mining.

Swing by if you think you’d be interested:

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

2 Likes

i hope NPC nullsec is fine 2 :smiley:

We might fit your needs

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

hey, Polo.

Come check us out. we live in a pretty active area of space, are not bloc affiliated and we love to chill.
You can find out more about our corp by visiting our recruitment page linked below.
Theres a lot of info about us and how to reach us via discord or IGN.

We hope to hear from you!

• JX

Check us out by clicking the ad below and if your interested jump onto our discord for a chat! We would love you talk to you.

We are a group of people that have been together over the last 10yrs, older player base with a mix of vets and returning players relearning the ins and outs of EVE. Focus on small gang PvP with some very competent FCs across a range of fleet comps. Hit me up in-game “Lord Nohman” or join our discord channel Reignited.

Hello also UK based we offer a relaxed laid back environment, real life takes top spot. Please check us out!

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ] - No Life like Null Life - US/EUTZ

Discover the rich content and deep social bonds of the 0.0 experience. We offer training and access to the highest end content available in New Eden. Become part of a gaming family that stretches back to the dawn of Eve. Join a rich tradition of combat pranks, territorial wars and, in general, causing as much trouble as we can, wherever we go.

• Come be a part of gaming history! Join an ancient nullsec Corp whose history stretches back to 2003.
  • Newbros/Returning/Olds welcome, all can apply.
  • 80% Buyback program for all your loot.
  • 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanning the Southeast of New Eden.
  • Open boarders with all coalitions space.
  • 20 years of knowledge and experience to help elevate your game.
  • MANDATORY:

Have microphone and comms software ( Teamspeak, Mumble, Discord )

• ||PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard. Must be willing and able to kill.||
  • ||Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).||

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: Archmage1006
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies