UK Time Zone Small to mid gang semi-skilled PVPer Needs a new home!

Good day all,

I am looking for a very active UK/EU time zone PVP corp or alliance.

I have 3 accounts all around the 200mil mark and can fly anything. (this is an alt account)

My main account has over 12k kills and i do prefer small gang warfare but i am also happy to join the larger (none TIDI if possible) fights and can field caps if/when required.

I am fully open to all aspects and environments but my experience is mostly within the 0.0 space environment. I look forward to your response where I will give you my character details.

Have a good amount of FC experience ranging from small to large bloc warfare.

Message me here or in game!

Hi buddy, if I may interest you in my group. We are mostly from the UK and only recruit an EU TZ as we like to concentrate on our strengths.

Live in a C5/5, entirely PVP focused with a mix of small-mid gang pvp and have a really good corp culture. If interested at all check out our ad and come say hello in discord!

Discord

Good day,

We are currently a new corporation focused on both indy and PVP. We are living in nullspace and are seeking to grow to be self sustaining. We do PVP roams and offer different kind of doctrines. At our military lead we got an experienced FC and military director on the alliance level. ISK making in our space is easy with the systems we got. We also do not like TIDI unless absolutely needed so we tend to keep our roams small enough for that! If this sparks any interest, please come have a talk with us on our discord: Hyper Meme Industries

If you’d like a little more information we also got a forum thread: [EU/US] [NS] Hyper Meme Industries: Do stupid stuff responsibly! PVP and Indy focussed corp

Thanks for your consideration and time!

Some very nice offer so far and still keeping options open, will start reaching out to the good ones soon!

Inevitable Outcome - WH PVP CORP - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

If you are interested in pew, making some isk, and general wh shenanigans come check us out :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.