πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

always recruiting

always recruiting

Always recruiting

Always recruiting

always recruiting

Hello,

I’m a returning Newbro who made a clean account for the easy 1mil sp. I’m looking for a heavy ratting corp that I could spend my days in leisure Salvaging the wrecks while I consume inordinate amounts of recreational substances and listen to white noise. Does your Corp have a place for such a pilot?

Edit: Was quickly denied. Not even an interview or a chat. meh

sorry , sadly you do meet any of our minimal requirements to join , we wish you good luck on your journey to find a new home

Hello , i would like to join your Corporation if it possible , i am an Explorere and mission runner but always alon wich ghive me 2 options : 1 . quit the game or 2. find a friendly corp . I have jumped from a corp to another but moust of the time i was alon . My caracter have 135k skillpoints wich ghive me a little flexibiliti when come to fly diferent kind of ships . In game caracter name Arezowen .

1 Like

Hey :wave:

Thanks for the message and I’m glad you are intrested in our Corp , please come along and have a chat with us on our discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

New calander day new bumps

1 Like

Hello - recruitment closed for 10 days , unless with vouch or exceptional circumstance :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want to talk to us on discord you can join our discord via the auth

1 Like

always recruiting

Always recruiting

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

Recruiting

1 Like