🇪🇺 UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

Hello, i am interested in your posts; i read all since 2019. i will be a returning player, last logged in a played around last year this time around. i have quit this game to many times because of RL of course, but am giving this a shot.

I am a carebear atm or i was before i left (child born). I can fly carrier and i have an alt, last alliance i was part was already replaced which are friends of Test.

Msg back if interested, i think main has 146 mil sp carrier 5 etc.

Hello - yes we would be intrested in speaking with you mate :slight_smile:

If you would like to come onto our discord which u can acess via our auth we will get you signed up :slight_smile:

Been away for almost 5 years but cut my teeth in venal an branch some 10 yrs ago… looking for an active home to build some isk (down from 8 bil to 3…) since i returned… need to re-learn the new game and what’s current.

Also a cap pilot with tons of production skills :slight_smile:

Good morning :slight_smile:

We received your application the other night and would like to offer you a trial , hop onto our discord as we are expecting you :slight_smile:

As mentioned in the private mails , you can acess our discord via our auth https://auth.i-fed.co.uk/dashboard/

Good morning everyone - just to let you know we are always recruiting

Afternoon!
In keeping with the above theme, old school player (was in the beta!) considering a return. UK.
Played in beta and kept the same account, had a good few years away though and having just jumped in, realised how much I’ve forgotten. You guys seem to be exactly the sort of corp I’m looking to join.

nice to have met you and welcome to IFED

Always Recruiting

recruiting

Confirming corp is very active with lots of stuff to BASH

1 Like
1 Like

Good morning

The imperial Federation is still recruiting , we are looking for all types of pilot , though all must be willing to get stuck in and fight !

1 Like

Inactive purge complete - still recruiting

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

Hi all. I thought I would post to allow people considering joining what to expect. I have not been asked to post this.

Before I joined I looked at a few different Corps which all seem to offer great incentives, but aren’t quite as good as they sound in reality.

This corp I’m pretty impressed with for a variety of reasons. Mainly they are very active. I’m in the Uk and from my experience there is always at least 20 people active in corp and usually more. It seems equally active in US time zone.

There is always an active fleet somewhere close by you can join.

The doctrine ships seem mainly minmatar ( munnins etc) but you can use other ships and interceptors always welcome.

The Alliance is participating in the biggest war the game has ever seen. I’ve seen more titans in one hour than I have ever seen in Eve before.

You would need money to buy ships but there are plenty available at the main base.

There are locations to base for pve as well as pvp. Many options are available.

The reality is that whether you are a player that wants to venture into 0.0 for the first time or are a seasoned veteran there is a spot for you.

I would recommend.

2 Likes

Thanks mate , that was nice of you to say :slight_smile:

1 Like