πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

join us today

1 Like

Again, once per day. Not going to warn you again.

1 Like

Still recruiting and keeping players involved in a dying game

Recruiting more players to the community

we are still looking for active players who wanna join a large active nullsec group

2 Likes

We are still recruiting

still recruiting . Active EUTZ nerds geeks and gamers

1 Like

Hello, I started playing the game a few days ago. I have watched quite a lot of youtube videos and I’m looking to improve my game skills and play with other people so I am looking to join a corp. I’m not sure what other information would be useful so please ask me.

1 Like

thank you for your intrest in us ., but unfortunatly we are not taking in any new players any more . mainly because the game mechanics are changing AGAIN so we do not have the time to teach new players , sorry about that but i can point you in the right direction . try brave newbies

2 Likes

We are still recruiting

We are recruiting

Still recruiting

20m sp returning player looking to get back into null. was in a Null corp for a while so I have an idea what to expect. Mostly small ships like assult frigs, cov ops and interceptors but can fly BSs. happy to skill up in Doctrine.

Based in UK, i’m 42

2 Likes

Hello mate

Come join our discord and have a quick chat , then we can get you sorted out in your new home :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still recruiting

1 Like

bumping to the top for you all

1 Like

Still recruiting

1 Like

Still recruiting

1 Like

1 Like