🇪🇺 UK-US-AU-EU - Active Established Null sec Corporation - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - I-FED

Only played about and hour of this several years ago but want to give it another shot. Amarrian pilot down for whatever the universe has in store for me.

1 Like

Hello , thank you for your interest in our Corp :uk:

Please come chat with us on discord

1 Like

Bumping to see top , we are still recruiting friendly Europeans

1 Like

1 Like

Always recruiting those who seek community

1 Like

still recruiting

1 Like

1 Like

Hi, I’m considering returning to Eve Online & if I do I will be looking for a Corp.

What sort of times are you guys most active & do you have many members based in the UK?

I’ve been away since 2016, have 56 Million SP but my character actually dates back to March 2004, I want to make lots of ISK and would love to get into a capital.

1 Like

Hello

We are 90% EU time zone , with 80% of those from the UK , we have 175 characters in Corp and around 70 real people , we are very active in the UK :uk: time zone :slight_smile:
Come have a chat with us on discord mate

1 Like

Still recruiting

1 Like

Still looking fo active players

1 Like

Please come chat with us on discord mate , I’m around all night

1 Like

We are still recruiting

1 Like

Just letting you know we are still recruiting active players

1 Like

still looking for active players

1 Like

Always recruiting

1 Like

Hi Sabre,
long time solo on/off player. Finally looking to join a corp and I like the imperium theme. Let me know if you’re interested in an occasional player.
regards
Detritus

2 Likes

Always mate

Come join us on discord and have a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you join our discord we can have a chat , or I can contact you ingame , just let me know when’s best for you

1 Like

always looking for new friends \o/

1 Like