Upcoming Presidential elections in the Gallentean Federation

Farce.
Allowing people to elect their rulers is just laughable.
Candidates will make up a show, dancing on the camera or whatever they’re doing for electorate like a good grey herd of mindless sheeps voted for whom they like the most. People will waste tremendous amount of money on this event and will probably elect yet another unmerited fool to lead them.

So, overall, I am happy that Gallente have the democracy.
And that we don’t.

While they make themselves weaker, we grow stronger.

I don’t believe Soter has enough influence to address the corruption of the Federal Defense Union, he talks a big game for sure but the previous Presidents have done little to nothing on this matter.

1 Like

The Federal Defense Union is an agency if the Federal government under the direct executive authority of the President of the Federation. Under a Soter Administration all FDU mission agents would be suspended from service, and all funding previously dedicated to loyalty point rewards for those missions would be reallocated to reward pilots who actually fight on the front lines. This order would be issued on the first day of President Soter’s term, and be effective immediately.

3 Likes

Would the missions handled by the FDU be relegated to a different agency, or would they just stop completely?

We believe they should stop completely.

The Federation needs New President. Wise, kind, communicative. Not another warlord, beating in his chest with drool on his mouth forgetting all mischief the Federation brought to the neighbors. Not another cloak and dagger Activist, yelling about the importance of Federation core ideals and at the same time violating them, “disappearing” everyone who will disagree with them.

The Federation turned itself into a parody on what it should be, it became a monster that it should have been fighting against.
Fighting against Caldari who just want their independence.
Protecting Jin-Mei case system while pretending to bring everyone equality.
Inhuman treatment of prisoners that suits more some Amarr slaver rather than Federal Navy officer.
Killing or firing activists who were speaking against official Government course.
Prosperity of racial-based crimes.

I am ashamed that I was a Federal citizen. And all you shall be ashamed. And only you can change it. With your votes.

Vote for the peace, not the war.
Vote for the love, not the hatred.
Vote for the wisdom, not hypocrisy.
Vote for the justice, not indifference!

We don’t need more Blaques and Rodens! We need another Elabon, we need our own Heideran to stop the war and make peace with other nations!
Amarr Empire is not enemy to us. Caldari State is not enemy to us. Our real enemies are: Sansha Nation, Angels, Blooders, Drifters, Serpentis, Triglavians, Guristas.

If we will get a merited, good president who will right all the wrongs, who will make peace with Caldari, give them back Caldari Prime, leave Black Rise which they have colonized - not us, make peace with Amarr Empire and leave the war altogether, who will disband Black Eagles and put under trial everyone participated in assasinations, will close torturing camps, then I will myself yell “Viva la Federation!”

I hope that there is a kindness in people’s hearts and it will defeat blind hatred of warmongers.

3 Likes

Vote Soter.

2 Likes

No, thanks! I’d better chew my sock.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.