US Time Zone Player (GMT -5) and US PCT Time Zone Looking for a Good Corp preferred Null Sec

All,

Looking for a active corp with a good mature play group. Recently have had bad experiences with some corps not being active enough in the null sec areas of space and some real life issues with fellow corp members having family issues.

We seek a active US time zoned corp base with a good balance of game content on pve; pvp; industry; and small gang pvp content.

If other players of similar interest such as ours that are looking to start up a corp we are open to that idea as well.

We are open to Null Sec and Low Sec regions but feel as though null sec areas are the preferred between the two of us.

Currently 31.7 million SP and my friend has around 40 million sp I believe.

Anyways send a mail invite or pm in game or speak to Kaisenstriker Striker in game as well as we both are looking for a good gaming experience.

Look forward to speaking or talking with each other in game.

1 Like

Null sec checking in

Hey @Tom_Shrimpy

Come and try out lowsec! I think if what you listed is true you will definitely find everything you want here. We here at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec/0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re primarily a small gang/pirate corp but we do anything we can to find a good fight. We also have plenty of PvE opportunities such as high value moon mining (200mil/hour+), lowsec missions, mordu sites, clone soldiers, etc.

We’re also the most powerful entity in Solitude at the moment so we regularly fight with larger Syndicate (0.0) alliances and their friends as well as many FW and lowsec groups. If you look at our killboard you’ll see we’ve just had two weekends of great fights. We’re most active in the US TZ with ~10 active daily and around 20 active on weekends.

If any of this interests please send me a mail or join public channel Open Filth

I’ll send you a mail in game and convo you if you’re available over the next few days. Thanks for reading!

Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99000120/
Eve Forum Post: Low Sec PvP - Filthy Peasants is recruiting

Come chat in PUBLICFUSEN or check out all the details in our thread here.

High points of what we have to offer.

• Mature leadership/ Mature corp
  • Real-life comes first policy
  • Experienced Corp mates to help you
  • Access to 0.0 Systems
  • An upgraded Nullsec system with Citadels, Engineering complexes and Moon mining
  • Consistent 10% corp tax
  • No recruitment fees, our overheads are covered by the occasional corp op and the low corp tax
  • Multi boxers welcome
  • TeamSpeak

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.