[US TZ] No-Mercy - recruiting is open - Nullsec PvP

No-Mercy is recruiting like minded PvP’ers and Indy dudes that have sharp teeth!

We are a small corp that focuses on helping each other to find their way in Eve and help grow their knowledge of the game.

What we offer:

• Real Life always comes first
  • Incentive programs for PvP’ing
  • Small - large scale PvP
  • Safe(ish) space to make ISK
  • Death, death, and more death (you’re going to die)
  • Discord and Teamspeak Communication

What we are looking for:

• Social players that want to be part of a community that works together
  • Mature players that can handle critisizim
  • Players that are thirsty for blood
  • Indy guys that have sharp teeth to help bite the enemy
  • Gents that look forward to dying
  • Must always be willing to learn

Requirements: Full ESI Auth

Please join our public channel ‘No-Mercy’ or contact myself, Eblis Bey, Maykid WardedMan, or Phebee Plaegosis through in-game mail or on here for more info or any questions you may have.

Join us in spreading the bloodshed today!

1 Like

Null, where I learned the truth about death, as will you. There’s a reason why this sector is the worst hell on earth… Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked out into the stars and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy… So simple… And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true fight without hope. So, as we PvP in null, we will feed its people hope to poison their ships. We will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to “align to the sun.” You can help us PvP over an entire sector and when you have truly understood the depth of your failures, we will help you fulfill your destiny… We will PvP all over null and then, when it is done and we are nothing but star dust, then you have my permission to log.

I was in a corporation that played like a family and took care of each other either in-game or RL didn’t matter. But like most corporations they ceased to be, I was bouncing from corporation to corporation looking for that family again. I looked at Horde, TEST, and a few others then out of left field, No Mercy came out. They were part of an alliance I was in, started hanging out with them in TS, started playing with them, and actually started having fun again. I started going on random roams with these guys and it was insanely fun, kitchen sink, grab a couple drinks, set desto, talk about anything and everything, laugh, either kill some or die some whichever came first!

One thing I was worried about when I was about to join is if I lost so many ships would I get kicked? Answer is no, if you died because of PvP and learned from it who cares. Did you have fun? If the answer is yes go out and do it again. No Mercy isn’t one of those corporations that tells at its members or say a member cant do anything, it’s a place where you do what you want, respect the people in the corporation and you’ll get help, fun, laughs you’ll remember. Most of all, No Mercy is a family above all else, take care of each other in EvE, any other games and even in RL.

We help each other out, and most of all we throw ships out to PvP like its Christmas today and New Years tomorrow :slight_smile:

If you enjoy PvP, like having fun, and want a family to grow with this is your place to be. I haven’t regretted one second of joining No Mercy :slight_smile:

Enemy: You got yourself caught. What’s the next step?
No-Mercy: Crashing this dread… with no survivors.

Bump! No-Mercy is recruiting, looking for PvP pilots!

Want to blow stuff up? let us know at no-mercy

Still looking for fresh blood. Recruitment is open

Looking for fresh blood! Recruitment is open

You have what it takes? Hit us up!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.