USTZ 115mil SP PVPer feeling around for a group seeing if its worth it., very casual player

guess you already know since we’ve spoke before but Immortalis is still looking :slight_smile:

still gathering every option i got

still gathering…

any more options?

I guess not, so see you soon in corp!

Hi there m8

if you like smal scale pvp being in pochven is a good start.

our us tz wing is growing slowly and i think you could be a good fit.

if you want to know more about what we do i would recommend to check our video out below

If you want to speak with us you can ofc join our discord for a talk

hope to see you in pochven one way or another

/prim

Come give us a look a The Order of Omerta. We are a mining and indy Corp with returning players who want to focus on pvp instead of rocks. We have interest in small gang pvp and fw stuff. We want to add pilots which will allow us to fly bigger better fleets like BLOPS.

Bunch of older guys looking to pew pew.

Hope to see you

continued looking

bumping 2

UKMF recruiting for null sec life lazy and active both welcome :slight_smile: - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come check us out and have a chat.

Were based in 0.0 plenty of moons and pve/pvp to be had so covers most gameplays. we have ls and npc nullsec near by and trade hubs close enough

Chilled mature environment relaxed gameplay style welcome and plenty to do if you want to pvp comms are there when wanted on discord theres always stuff to kill in small gang or solo whenever wanted

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.