Venture into the Darkness with No Visual. looking for new corps to join in the fun

Venture into the Darkness and find a new home with No Visual.

If you’re interested in small gang fights or munching on rocks, building something fresh, and socializing in space, then maybe we should have a beer and chat. Welcoming seasoned null corporations or those just looking to explore null for the first time.

As a growing alliance continuing to refine our direction we’re looking to maintain a low toxicity environment. In search of ambitious members and corporations that share in our ideals and our goals.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

-training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

-alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Kiradynna, I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment or No Visual. Public channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family. You can also hop on discord to chat let someone know why you are there and someone will help you. https://discord.gg/CHsfrx8kBG

Currently looking for AU, US, and EU timezones.

1 Like

Still looking for corps to join in our fun come hit us up

We are an expanding alliance looking for corp come join some fun and hang out in null with us

Come chat with us let us know you are there would be happy to talk to you. We have a great group of guys and lots of content and opportunities to offer

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.