• DPS/Logi/Dictor pilots
  • Can defend space from small/medium gangs
  • Subcap/Cap construction at competitive prices
  • Mining Boosts around the clock
  • Veteran players

What we are looking for:

• An intel network that doesn’t have more holes than a brothel
  • A response fleet that does more than respond “LOLz feels bad bro” in chat
  • An alliance that understands a CTA is not for a neut in an astero scanning down data sites
  • A place to rest, rebuild, and resupply
  • A non-toxic, fun community that doesn’t take itself too seriously

Feel free to message me in game, Cassandra Clementine. Discord is my primary means of communication, so send me an invite if you would like.

Hello :slight_smile:

would it be possible to know who you are exactly ?

THx, fly fun
Kani.

Hey there we are currently looking for new corps to join our alliance we are growing rapidly and have a lot to offer. We have some great space that we live in with our allies. I am gonna post our link but honestly jump in discord and message me Rori and we can chat in much more detail.

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.