Version 18.05 - Known Issues

IIRC you’re setting the limit per ozone, not the limit per jump

Two things:

1. Was in Abyssal Space and put my ‘Magpie’ Mobile Tractor Unit back in cargohold, did fly to the gate , did check if all drones was back and Magpie save in cargohold, jumped in next room … Magpie was gone !!! the drones was still in dronebay, just not in the ‘group’ they use to be in.

2. Had to buy a new Magpie, did a trip to Dodixie, but when jumping i Ourapheh system I got the message:
    ‘DovHammer, you are an enemy of the Amarr Empire! This is your last voyage into our territory!’

And the same message flying back, Ourapheh system are owned by ‘The InterBus’ and my standing to them are plus 6, glad I was not on autopilot.

(would like my Magpie back)

So anything to do with this patch(?)

2 Likes

same problem

I got the same issue - lot of Sounds not working at all

7 Likes

Same here

After today’s DT no more sound when someone in your presence goes through WH. When your go through WH yourself – the sound is OK, but when it does some other player – no sound. At least twice today I saw a character warping to the WH, flicker and disappear, but the sound was not present.

3 Likes

SEEWOLF’s problem happens to me too: when I activate a wormhole, I hear the sound normally. When anyone else activates the same wormhole, I get no sound. This is quite serious problem. Quite.

2 Likes

Wallet lags and freezes the client when opening or refreshing transactions.

Its not terrible, usually about 2 seconds, but if I try to click while it’s happening I get a prompt from Windows saying the program is not responding which asks if I want to wait or close the program.

3 Likes

:red_circle: Why is there no overview setting option for the “EDENCOM Cynosural Jammer”? Or rather: Why is this listed as “Destructible Effect Beacon” but no where is it mentioned as such in the patch notes or other information sources.

1 Like

Delay on loading contracts

1 Like

My drake has been upgraded with new silent stealth missile.

3 Likes

At least they didn’t delete the boot.ini this time

After the update, the UI has a huge lag. Refreshing market transactions, switching between the wallet and market window sometimes takes more than a few seconds.
A new “Orders History” tab could be the problem, as there are thousands of orders displayed there. In its current form, that tab is completely useless to anyone who has more than a few orders displayed there.

2 Likes

1 Like

Ditto
Station background black out
ALSO
Can’t set a location to travel to

MAC OSX Client
Macbook Pro
Station Hanger Background blacked out
Can’t set a location from Regional Market tab
Can’t set a location from Assets screen
Can’t set location from map
Could this be a right click prob ?- I’m using a laptop - no mouse
Can’t undock from station - Undock button animates but no actual undock

EDIT

I can now set a destination - after a clean re-install
Still can’t undock
Station background still black

I don’t have any atmosphere/ambience sounds. No station interior sound, no world sounds. Just mute cosmos all over.

1 Like

EVE has sound ???

1 Like

Extra (from patch notes):

• Fixed an issue in the Corporate Wallet showing clients instead of members in Market Transactions.

Maybe it was an accident the way it was, but can we still have that client list selector?

Also, the “Who” column (which should say “Member” to be unified with that drop-down menu) is now labelled with just “W”

ISSUE 1

Industry Panel

EVERY. TIME. Every time I open the industry panel, or close it, or select a blueprint, or start a job. Every instance of these actions will cause a sound ‘event’ in which the music volume is gradually but significantly reduced over 1-2sec and then stays quiet a few seconds, and then return to normal volume (if I haven’t done any of the actions again)

SO as someone who has the music playing because I enjoy it this is an annoying ‘feature’ that I’m sure nobody wanted, and it doesn’t work nicely for the effect it was probably going for…

Scenario: When I open the industry panel the music goes down, then it takes a few moments for me to find the blueprins I want to work with so the music comes back up, then down again after I click on a blueprint then if I have to think about what I’m doing (how many runs do I want?) then the music comes back up, just before I install the job and so the volume goes down again…

If the feature was to suppress the music while industry panel is active I would still dislike it but at least it would have some sense and be much less annoying than slowly dimming the sound after every action.

ISSUE 2

Selling Anything

Almost every time I set an item to be sold - or every time another item is added to the multisell list - I get the HONK of doing something wrong. As a trader, I have a lot of things to sell, so I get HONKed at a lot for doing my normal activity without even a possibility of error because it’s just adding an item to a list. This is mildly unpleasant and annoying and would like it to stop.

Both of these issues started for me as soon as the patch with the big market changes.

4 Likes

Not anymore.

(Nice to see you around, by the way).