Version 18.05 - Known Issues

Same here. I tried a full reboot of my computer, launching with XD9, and disabling then re-enabling the audio in-game with no luck. (Regarding no combat sounds)

EDIT: Just did a full re-download and install, made sure eve folders we’re erased before hand. No luck. Audio for turrets, explosions, and engines are all still gone.

3 Likes

In your case 10,000 is how much you willing to pay per unit of Liquid Ozone as set by the owner. The actual consumption is dependent on your mass and distance.

Same issue. I also scrubbed my cache, verified file cache, restarted, turned everything off in-game, turned it back on, reset slidebars - still no ship ambience, module sounds, ship combat sounds, warp-start sounds, and ship-in-station sounds.

what is happening with the invasion that got to first liminality and then disappeared?

1 Like

As of this update, I cannot right click my market listings to adjust market orders at all. No adjustments possible at all. I can still right click other things so it’s not the right clicker that’s broken.

(This on MacOS 10.14.6)

That’s the Aldik system, for those who don’t know. Would be nice if that bug got fixed before Inaya reaches that stage.

@CCP_Dopamine @CCP_Aurora

this happend befor the weekend to … so i guess its not a update problem … i had that in 2 battles and it was annoying …

JuuR

Been having the same issue, since yesterday’s update. Freezes up to 6 seconds for me, when loading ‘Wallet Transactions’ (2 seconds when loading ‘Transactions’). Still persisting after today’s server reset & update.

2 Likes

The launcher is still not displaying that TQ is online, despite the cluster being open and accepting connection for maybe half an hour already.

Something is broken with ESI since down time, it do not update nothing now…

Yeah, EVEMon isn’t working either.

So the game is full blown broken. Oh for fu*** sake. Any information about if they are trying to fix these problems?

1 Like

Still an issue. pretty serious one at that.

So last night I stayed up till 5am making sure we completed a system from the new features and we got aldik to 100% triangle bois, then naff all happened and the system returned to a std highsec looking system- what’s supposed to be going on with this? if that’s working as intended then the whole new mechanic is anticlimactic as hell, as its a pisstake that people put so much effort into being in the first system to flip and getting doubledishdeepdicked by ccp’s buggy or imcompetant patches.

4 Likes

just kill the cyno jammer… its findable on dscan and easy to kill.

This is an EXTREMELY serious problem - one of the few defences available in J-space is to sit an alt near the wormhole to listen for that sound…

ETA: I’ve just tested this myself, and the bug is definitely present. I didn’t see any visual indication of the other ship’s passage through the wormhole either - so there is no longer ANY warning when, for instance, someone follows you through the wh…

Has the same problem appeared on K-space gates ?

2 Likes

:red_circle: Stacking in containers still does not work reliably.

Any news/update if the issues has been fixed?

Thanks
Fly Safe
o7

The issues with esi seem to be fixed but event is still broken on trig side

1 Like

Confirming, Both Aldik and Inaya have reached 100% Triglavian side and just stopped being invaded.

3 Likes