Version 18.05 - Known Issues

I also want to stress this issue ! Triglavian aligned forces are currently losing morale quite rapidly, because nobody knows what the hell is going on with both systems that were heavily attacked by us during the past 24 hours and pushed to the finishing line suddenly disappearing, while EDENCOM already pushed one system into Fortress State.

What are we supposed to do to start the Final Liminality???

Not only has EDENCOM loot advantage making killing Triglavians more profitable, but also the mechanics are just messed up and totally unclear or outright bugged on Triglavian side? Thats unfair and no fun.

6 Likes

[quote=ā€œDravick_Afterthought, post:57, topic:244074, full:trueā€]

Iā€™ve reported this in-game as a bug. Itā€™s EBR-200225.

1 Like

Iā€™m having issues staying connected today. Sometimes I can be on for 5 minutes, other times before I even load into station gives me an error code, connection lost. Everything else on my end seems to be working fine. Anyone have any ideas if this is a common issue today?

and they work in lowsec do they?

None can know the intentions of the Collective beyond the Collective themselves.
ā€“We have reviewed the situation regarding the Inaya and Aldik systems and can report that the feature is working as intended. We acknowledge that the in-game messaging about potential states of the Invasion can be made clearer. Rest assured that the team is working on a solution.

4 Likes

Hmm, so neither system taken by Trigs thus far have had Blue or Yellow stars - Immanent Glory and Gold - I wonder what would happen if they were to win in systems of those star types~? :thinking: :sunny:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think so, I havenā€™t seen any other reports like yours, and I myself have been on for several hours today.

there is no cyno jammer on dscan and all low sec systems in region are jammed. id this from the new Trig patch ?

1 Like

OSX user here also. (10.12.6)
Having the same problems - the Right click problem seemed to ā€˜sort itselfā€™ last night but is back again today.
Same as yesterday - I now canā€™t set a destination again - and my ship canā€™t leave the station -
Not being able to fly sucks - but I canā€™t even be a market trader .

I also am having issues staying connected (5 accounts crashing at same time with message ā€œConnection Lostā€)

I do not believe it is my internet as I am still connected to Discord, VOIP, and a few other things.

Seems to have started today. Not sure it is DDOS Related as others seem to not have the issue. (I am in a different system and they have not mentioned ā€œconnection lostā€ issues when I have them)

1 Like

Iā€™m also getting regular disconnects.

1 Like

Man, I bet players are so glad that they grinded all those sites for little reward only to have nothing happen except ā€œworking as intended.ā€ I was really pumped for this too. This is like Avengers: Infinity War except the infinity stones are actually just shiny rocks and when Thanos snaps nothing happens and then the avengers just hold him down and beat him up.

4 Likes

when buying from the lowest sell order, then it dont take the lowest as you cann see on that video, it take from the next higher, market is sorted from lowest to high

1 Like

If there is more than one order of the same price being the lowest price, it takes it from the order created first.

1 Like

Seriously, when will the sounds be restored to the game?

4 Likes

Just wanted to say I saw you added ā€œTurret and other world audio is missing for players running Windows 7 and MacOSā€ to the known issues post overnight, this gives me hope. I was so bummed to find out the update broke my game but seeing that added within 12hrs of me seeing almost no solution to the problem shows me you guys are working on a solution. Thank you Devs!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve lost a Packrat in the abyss due to forgetting to pick it up until the moment after I hit ā€œtake gateā€ā€¦ for this reason, I wonā€™t take a Magpie in. I keep those in k-space. :wink:

This same glitch (the sound of other people taking a wormhole disappearing) happened back in the fallā€¦ October or thereabouts. It was fixed after a few days or a week or so. It was back when they changed the visuals on all the wormhole types.

Thanks - I wasnā€™t living in a wh at that time, having just been evicted by the big boys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well the patch runs fine on my main PC rig (r9 3900x, 32gb ram, gtx1080ti, win 10) but on my 4 yo laptopā€¦no good.

Market, fitting screen, hangers refuse to load.

When I undock I have no HUDā€¦none at all. Only have chat, overview and drones. Game basically unplayable now on my laptop which ran multiple clients fine before patch.

Laptop specsā€¦ i7 5700HQ, 16 bg ram, gtx960m, win 8.1

Anyone else have these issue? Iā€™ve sent a bug report, and about to send a ticket

ediā€¦ ticket is EBR-200281

Ice mining lasers can mine the talassonite in EDENCOM Fortress systems, and possibly the the other triglavian ores too. Filed under bug report EBR-200268, but I thought i might as well mention it here.