Version 18.05 - Known Issues

Visual effects worked at least when I has been logged in last time (some days ago). Are the sounds still missing? I don‘t want do fire up my gaming machine only to find out that the game is still unplayable …

@CCP: one subscription cancelled, btw. Others to follow. I hope, I‘m not the only one not willing to pay for a broken game. Hell – let it be complicated to fix that bug, then take your time. But at least talk to us!

1 Like

My Wallet is still buggered.
I think the game freezes even longer now when you open it.
Yes my client/game is current to the latest patches but still the issue persists.

1 Like

@Tom_Builder

Have Win7, just checked: the visuals are Ok, the sound still missing…

3 Likes

For years CONCORD own space of sanctum (Tar, Ourapheh,manaraq, and etc) was neutral space in factional warfare meaning NO Navy NPC since CONCORD is neutral and does not take sides in factional warfare… now all of a sudden Amarr Empire NPC Navy Spawns in Concord space and attack gallente and minmatar militia members. This happened recently… there was nothing in the patch about this change… not sure if this is intentional. Doesnt make sense for CONCORD to take sides in factional warfare now all of a sudden…

2 Likes

Were diamond NPCs (such as miners) present at the time of the issue? Diamond NPCs have free roam of the entire universe, and have on-call fleets of support fighters if they encounter players with bad standings related to their corp or faction - even in space pwned by other factions.

ice miners could always mine the talasonite…

been doing it for months now in the EC’s that appeared before the invasion.

dont think its a bug but a feature

Same, still no sounds for me either im also on Win7.

2 Likes

I was rolling holes yesterday and got all the visual transition effects. Duno about sounds, I wasn’t aware that EVE had sound. That last bit is a bit of a fib, I turned the sound off because I was sick of hearing my hull alarm.

Just to be clear - I take it you’re referring to the sound/visual effects when someone else jumps through, not yourself ?

I had a lucky escape today, jumped into a C3 only to finds a Sabre lurking on the other side - either he wasn’t paying attention or the sound/visuals didn’t happen when I came through, as I’d usually have been a dead duck in that situation :woozy_face:

:red_circle: And on the 16th Day

Why … Isn’t … This … Thing … Making … Any … Sound (hmmph)

11 Likes

Market in jita is so slowly, orders need several minutes to be completed… nice ddos improvent… simply enable slowmode everywhere

both. I have sound off, like I say. All I ever hear is music on shuffle.

Yeah me too day 18 now

I don’t have this problem at all. Everything related to the market (in Jita, and elsewhere) works perfectly fine.

You lost sounds before May 26th patch?

1 Like

the reply is valid… but CCP i am sure likes us to use multiple subbed charachters… without sound… your down to one… remember the plex your alts promotion… just saying… and go ahead and counter with your " im so tough i dont need sound"

good for you none of what you say discredits the very valid point of not stockpiling bugs with new updates on broken code

1 Like

Why do You think that I have only one account? Living in WH 2 accounts – it’s necessary minimum… And here comes the problem of no sounds, when someone in your presence passes through WH: the additional accounts (so called “ears” and “eyes”) become useless… So, why should I pay for useless stuff, if I can go back to high sec and rat abysses with one window only? I do constantly see very convenient c2 and c3 with statics to high-sec, where noone lives now… People from my corporation first left null-secs during black-out, now they just quit Eve… Perfect improvements to the game, as I see…

2 Likes

was very surprised when the amarr police started attacking me in Ourapheh (interbus), and Yulai (concord) (Im in matar fw) Do ccp fix this?
also same missing sounds problem , takes away any desire to play eve
I believe that such a big problem should be solved as a matter of priority. But half a month has passed and there is not even a clear answer when it will be fixed :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Sounds like your Security Standing with the Amarr Empire has dropped too low - do you see a message about you being a criminal when you enter an Amarr system ?

:red_circle: Thank you CCP for another afternoon with 4 disconnects within the hour on all characters.

1 Like