Version 18.05 - Known Issues

I dunno actually when they are gonna fix there problems…They are just adding new stuff to the game before fixing the old

2 Likes

Suppose I might ask to extend both my account Omega subscription for EVERY bloody HOUR when I DO NOT get the GAME I did PAY for?!
And same to all players affected by that ALREADY MORE THAN TWO BLOODY WEEKS missing sound bug due to neglectfull performance of the bug hunters?

2 Likes

That’s the point, though–the CONCORD systems around Yulai aren’t Amarr space, even if the stargates are Amarr-style.

At least… they used to not be. Perhaps something with Trig Invasion phase 3 has borked everything and Genesis region is now 100% Amarr systems, CONCORD be damned.

I’m not an Omega still but I think they must extend Omega game time for people affected by this bug IT IS REALLY ANNOYING

1 Like

I got that too. When in FW (Gallente) and enter Interbus system. Is it because its Amarr const/region, and that overrules system owner? My normal standing to Amarr is not in the red. -when Im not in FW there is no problem with standings in Interbus system.

1 Like

Are you all running into regular faction police, or corporation diamond miners and their support fleets? As I understand it, the support fleets will attack you on any Empire’s space, even that of their enemies, if you qualify as a ‘kill on sight’ target for their FacPo.

1 Like

i log in every day hoping for the sounds; praying for the sounds…but it seems my game has changed to Eve OnMime…

9 Likes

Hi, I wanted to finish my courier contract, but I can’t dock in the structure. Okay - a trap.
So I wanted to transfer my cargo. But I got the message, that this also is not possible.

“The structure is currently not ready for use and cannot accept deliveries.”

I can’t transfer cargo into the structure. So I can’t complete my contract.

1 Like

is the structure still anchoring… and… this doesnt seem like the right place to post this but maybe
might wanna look at the structure a little closer and then open a support ticket

1 Like
  • Turret and other world audio is missing for players running Windows 7 and MacOS

Any update on this CCP Dopamine? (ETA for fix would be grand…)

1 Like

It’s in the thread of next update known issues.

1 Like

Sound issue should be extended to Linux as well… Running Proton/Wine tools maybe how I am getting similar activity as an older Windows distro, but it involves all NON-Win10 from what I have seen

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine
And also all boyZ and girlZ!!! For those who has Windows 7.
Today I was suggested in properties of the launcher to put compatibility compatible with Windows 7. So, I did it not only for the launcher, but allso found .exe file for TQ server, and did the same for that file. Then restarted both client windows and the launcher itself – and I have sounds of someone passing through WH in my presence!!!

5 Likes

That’s interesting, I wonder if there’s an equivalent Wine setting for my Linux environment ?

Supposedly there is, guy in my old corp referred me to this: “If you want to use a single wine prefix, look into ‘AppDefaults’ e.g. in the registry HKCU\Software\Wine\Appdefaults\Yourapp.exe\Version and set to win95. A lot of other options can also be set this way and they are application specific.”

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give it a try. Is there a program to edit these defaults, or is it a text-editor hack ?

Using ‘regedit.exe’ I’ve found ‘HKCU\Software\Wine’ but there’s no section ‘Appdefaults’. Can anyone suggest what I might try next ?

i made the changes to the properties as you suggested and the sounds have returned.

thank you for sharing this.

1 Like

YOU, sir, are now one of my HEROes !!

Can confirm this fixes the sound problem on win7 after selecting compatibility mode Windows 7 for both the eve.exe file in the TQ subfolder and the evelauncher.exe file in the Launcher subfolder.

I see some new “choppiness” on screen when landing at gate and such but that is maybe due to something else ?

1 Like

I can see some game performance impact also with these compatibility settings in place. I hope that this doesn’t become the adopted fix by CCP. So the problem now is choice… Game sounds or a smooth game!

1 Like