Version 18.06 - Known Issues

Hey congrats, the new event caused gate camps so no one that wants to run the sites and actually get the prices down to something can get to them. CCP should really consider moving events for ships that mostly have a pve use to pve used space, ya think?

I don’t know where you got the idea that these are PvE ships or that this is a PvE event.

2 Likes

actually a good point. what are these ships?

Specifically designed as “anti-fleet”, due to the Arcing Vorton Projector weapon.

In some systems there is a rumbling sound -sounds like distant thunder. -and no its not invaded systems.

1 Like

Yes, the audio issue that started with version 18.05 is still ongoing. We are working on this, however getting a fix for the Win7/Mac problem has proven to be more complex than we originally thought.

4 Likes

Okay. Thank you for letting us know.

2 Likes

So, maybe it would be reasonably to put this also here as a Known issue?

2 Likes

I was under the impression that new ships and skills were coming to the game to fight the Triglavian threat, so like a dummy I’m sitting in Jita after 15th June DT waiting with some accumulated isk and saved up skill points ready to go, only to find nothing. So I’m thinking something has gone wrong so I’ll wait a day two more, just in case. A day later and yep there they are or at least some of them, so I thinking ok perhaps it’s a staggered release, but wait what’s this the ships are 1 bill for the frigate, 3-5 bill for the cruiser and 10 bill for the Battleship WTAF I’m thinking, check the skills what there are of them, yep 1 bill. Then it dawn’s on me these are the usual Jita bellend hiked up prices, so somewhere they must be selling them at regular price ? … but it looks like its not the case. So what gives CCP you roll out new kit but only for those that want to go into low sec and null and not for general use ???

2 Likes

All these ships are built by players. Not sold by NPCs. So, the players and the market will dictate the prices.

He’ll if that’s the case why even bother advertising them !

Because in a month or so there’ll be more supply and the prices will start to come down. You can go run the sites and get the BPOs to build your own if you want.

1 Like

For the same reason they advertise any new content – it’s new.

Most of the ships in the game are built by the players themselves. Just like the modules, rigs, structures, etc. All brand new content is bound to have sky-high prices. They will go down significantly with time.

1 Like

:red_circle: @CCP_karkur Since CCP did some performance work on the Market Orders window, could you please have a look at the Mail window as well? For a few months now it is extraordinarily slow to load on opening. It freezes my client like opening the Mailing List management or Chat Settings windows used to freeze my clients. The Mail window takes several seconds to load. Opening a mail takes several seconds to load.

1 Like

Arsia ElkinToday at 12:48 AM
Any reasons why running Flashpoints for EDENCOM don’t get the same sort of standing as running them for Triangles? Killing the triangle dread is like 0.001 standing whereas I’ve heard the Triangles get much more for killing the empire dreads.

CCP Sledgehammer Today at 12:50 AM
That’s a bug. Identified/confirmed today by our QA. Expect all standings values to be increased with our balance patch.

So suckers buy PLEX to buy them.

@CCP_Dopamine

Women’s ‘Farsight’ Augmented Spectacles - Market Sell and Buy orders are still not showing in-game yet 3rd party sites show orders being listed in the Market.

Come on man, this issue has been happening for months now. Players have been spending ISK to place Market Orders for this item and the damn game won’t even show the listings.

2 Likes

How’d you break it? You’ve done good and proper job. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you could file a bugreport from within the client right after reproducing the issue, I’ll take a look :slight_smile:. You can mention in the bugreport it should go to me.

3 Likes

I understand you need time to resolve the problem can you give me PEC (certified mail) or a via to complain about non resolution of tecnical issues? I want to write to CCP a complain, we all pay for this game. You have to understand me I work for customers service for one firm and I know there is a way where to write a complain. Not to leave us without answer, answer is not and I repeat not "we are working on that issue. " Also BUG REPORTS without answer. GM-s are nothing like back office in my firm, and chat service are chat operators, who are not guilty about that issue they just procede to GMs who are answering in tickets, not resolving that issue than comes famous BUG REPORT with status “attached” which means we know about that issue, still not yet reached status “closed” so that will be as we took your bug report in resolutin or as it says there (This report has been processed by a developer.)

I am not satisfied how whole system of tecnical issues works. We spoke on discord and I understand but this is too much. 1 month from 18.05. untill now.

4 Likes