Version 18.06 - Known Issues

I checked more then 100 sistems, No event sites… really?
How it works ?

1 Like

Is it intended that the edencom ships appear under navy ships? shouldnt they be under the precursor ship tabs in the market?

1 Like

something went really wrong with this patch for me:
pc load with sound disabled: ram 30%, cpu 20%, gpu ~20%…
pc load after I check to enable audio: ram 99%, cpu 85% and gpu so loaded its fan sounds like a helicopter trying to take off…

what the frack…

1 Like

I hate from red dots too…They are unnecessary and disturbing my concentration…

2 Likes

SOUNDS Please

5 Likes

Typing the new ship names into the search box doesn’t return the ships.

:red_circle:RED :red_circle:DOTS :red_circle:

:red_circle:RED :red_circle:DOTS :red_circle:EVERYWHERE :red_circle:

:red_circle:CCPS :red_circle:LAZYNESS :red_circle:TO :red_circle:REMOVE :red_circle:RED :red_circle:DOTS :red_circle:

@CCP_Dopamine DID YOU KNOW THERE IS RED DOTS ALL OVER THE CLIENT? Please confirm? I feel like i might have to get my self a red dot costume, go to CCPs headquarters and start shouting frantically
“YOU HAVE IMPORTANT NEW ITEEEEEMMMMSSSSS”

9 Likes

Edencom is a collaboration between concord and the empires, not a precursor race. Navy is indeed where they belong.

1 Like

ya i will be passing on this version of project discovery last version i could do this version ya i don’t need head aches that badly

1 Like

:red_circle: How can I leave the Triglavian Invasion channel? Leaving the invaded systems does not work.

Okay, this is getting really funny. I flew through Paye and got the 2 minute timer notification. The chat closed and 2 minutes later it opened again. This is exhilarating. Bad, typical for CCP, but exhilarating.

And why is Paye marked as invaded system even though it is not invaded.

1 Like

Question about Project Discovery: was there some notification I missed about the change?
I’m definitely complaining, because I was 2 levels away from the next reward. I just don’t know if I missed something or not.
Also, would that be possible to have multiple PD mini games, each with different rewards?

5 Likes

@CCP_karkur
@CCP_Dopamine
Are you serious?! No, are you REALLY serious?! Instead of fixing the bugs from previous update you are rolling over new sh1tdate?! And not even mentioning STILL PERSISTING sound bug in known problems list?! And without any information you just poor down the WC all people’s achievements in Discovery?! I’m not even talking about :red_circle: THAT :red_circle: BLOODY :red_circle: RED :red_circle: DOT :red_circle: which distracts insanely…
What a bloody ridiculous stupidity…

Just STOP!!! Step back, and look at what you have already done… At all that misery…

7 Likes

It is invaded. All minor victory systems continue to show as invaded.

I know it doesn’t make much sense, but only fortress clears the invasion dressing.

Fix sound please!! This is very annoying bug.

3 Likes

Hell I’d be happy if the event sites were more common than honest pilot in jita

2 Likes

Did you really reset Project Discovery without warning people that don’t religiously read the patch notes? I was 14 levels away from the marshal to log in today and find I was sent back to level 1…probably a way better ad for Elite Dangerous or Star Citizens than they could ever create.

3 Likes

This whole update fits that bill really, we have an event that fails to spawn, screws over a full 1/5th of the game pop. What better way to tank your earning potential in one fell swoop. That’s not including all the long term bugs that were not even touched.

3 Likes

That’s gotta be related to the Amarr Navy rats in the CONCORD-sov systems in Genesis HS…

1 Like

Ouch. ;_; That hurts, man.

I never even made it to the Pacifier. Was trying to do it on all 3 of my toons at once, think I got to like level 40. Definitely too much of a slog to triple it… Ah well.

You forgot to mention : ‘’ * Turret and other world audio is STILL missing for players running Windows 7 and MacOS’'.

2 Likes