Version 19.01 - General Feedback

What the fu** you did you smoke to create these bookmark ?
I have about 50 BMs in my home system, now it looks like it has the smallpox

3 Likes

Dropping the camera in a horizontal plane after a jump is annoying. “The next Stargate on a Route in the Info Panel may not always be selected.” This used to be rare.Once for 100-200 jumps. Now it has become common. And it’s annoying.

5 Likes

And the daily disconnect bonanza continues. 3 times today already. Lovely.

2 Likes
1 Like

My guess is ‘Yes’

3 Likes

Wrong guess! EVE Echoes is for mobile. EvE Online is for PC. Learn which device is which.

1 Like

@CCP_karkur
The tutorial section is gone from the Agency. We had more than a few questions on Rookie Help about how to rejoin the tutorial, because some people skipped it or w/e.

Is there a workaround ?
thx in advance

1 Like

I have a feeling they are going to bring back the ancestry feature.

1 Like

Is it too much to ask for a simple bar that fills up from %0 to %100 as a load screen?

God no.

This isn’t 1998.

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine @CCP_karkur

My tactical camera always changes the view to horizontal after the jump.
always have to move the view to the top view, so that I can see if something could interfere with my cloaking. Can you make it so that the view always remains as it was before the jump? Please!

PS: The new “Home Station” window is not scaled, it looks like a version from the years when the resolution was 900*800. Small joke, could it be that the graphic developers work on laptops?

3 Likes

@you_are_evil I think we missed the window of opportunity i.e., a few hours after release some devs are monitoring the threads. After that it’s back to the old eve tutorial style: here’s a ship now f off. And questions they don’t want to answer won’t be answered anyway.

5 Likes

And why have they wedged ‘Home Station’ in between Augmentations and Jump Clones that you tend to flick between all the time when managing clones? Makes no sense.

Napoleonic war in space. Tight formations - which unless they overhaul turret/launcher related mechanics - don’t mean a thing but look pretty, although they could be a way to ease server load by reducing calculations on individual ships. So, is this for doctrine fitted ships only ? Do tight formations give bonuses on grid ? Will stragglers slow down the formation and get everyone podded ? Come and see next month/year for a new episode of “teasing trailers and tin foil folding”.

3 Likes

Probably way too much, but wouldn’t it be great if we would have an ancestry based level 1 epic arc with unique (and actually useful, or at least cool) loot? That would give players a reason to make several characters with different ancestry.
Or even make two epic arcs, one that is intended to be done before the SoE and one level 5.

According to steam hardware survey, approximately 8% of steam players aren’t playing on a widescreen monitor. It’s a small number, but not insignificant. So, they probably do need to design the UI so that it can work on other resolutions.

Please, please, please pretty please… Where is the disable option?
I get that it looks entertaining for a fading moment… But sometimes we want to be more particle and use full potato mode while the client burns our brand new i9 CPU just trying to keep up with a few low quality toons at once.

Are you new to the game? We don’t need bigger windows taking up more space… We want small and compact to fit into the limited screen real estate we have left.

2 Likes

Don’t say that, you’ll just get accused of hating CCP. :joy: But you are totally right, this is another of instance of less than optimal implementation of changes.

#CCPQualityCoding

1 Like

At a guess to make videos and streams look better.

Ship balls look… balls… Im sure its been bugging the Marketing Department

1 Like