Version 19.03 - General Feedback

Hello there,

Our monthly update (Version 19.03) is live! Please use this thread for general feedback and discussion on anything released in this version. To promote a thoughtful discussion we will be enabling 15 mins Slow Mode in this thread for a week.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

5 Likes

Regarding the Audio fixes: Now you just need to fix the extremely loud Target Painter volume.

2 Likes

So, no changes to WHs in with this patch? :frowning:

This is from The Forge
Is this intentional? or did CCP forget to seed some BPOs? :smiley:
Asking for a friend

4 Likes

Maybe they are not seeded in the forge

Adjusted Dynamic Bounty System threshold margins

What does this mean?

1 Like

Added the option to ‘Include Jump Bridges in Route’ when using Autopilot, this can be toggled On/Off in the Autopilot options.

Was a little confused by this - in my mind, it implied that it would work only when actually using autopilot.

“Added the option to ‘Include Jump Bridges in Route’, which can be toggled On/Off in the Autopilot options” might be clearer.

3 Likes

Is there a way to remove these new pointless notification things?

3 Likes

No SDE release yet. Please make it happen.

3 Likes

Still waiting for Salvaging to be made into a viable career path. I thought with the release of new Salvaging drones a few weeks back, it might be signaling a shift to allow capsuleers to scan down wrecks for scavenging. Dare to dream!

12 Likes

Change to ESS without the change to cloaky camping? They should have come at the same time.

2 Likes
  • Removed empty Asteroid Belts that have no asteroids left available.

So null NPC systems totally useless now? The sites in the system I use are useless - not enough income from these, as it will mess with my Angel Cartel standing…

Not everyone wants to live in sov npc.

7 Likes

:blue_square: They are not listed in Domain either and there are lots of Amarr Navy, Zoar and Sons, ChemalTech, Freedom Extension, Impetus and other corps in the region.

Also: It’s Mordu’s Legion, not Modru’s Legion

Have you not read the dev blog? they’re adding 50 new materials and blue prints to make industry “easyer” - ofcourse you have to travel 300 jumps to get them all

11 Likes

Added the option to ‘Include Jump Bridges in Route’ when using Autopilot, this can be toggled On/Off in the Autopilot options.

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

… what does “security penalty” do?

Yeah I believe the ones I cannot find are with ORE or Mordu’s Legion, in NPC NS

1 Like

Instead of pushing blue boxes and red dots on us, would it be an option to make a downloadable sheet with a breakdown of the UI (“which button is where”) that you send to registering emails from new players or make available via the eve website ? It’s less work for the programmers, has minimal upkeep and is less annoying to the rest of us.

1 Like

CCP will you let us know before Part 2 patch will go live?

1 Like

5ZXX-K for Mordu’s Legion, they seem to have only the one station.
4C-B7X and NM-OEA for ORE (2 stations in both systems).
At least from the ingame search results the new bp’s are listed there

And yay for slow mode, let’s throttle the communication.

1 Like

I don’t think that is a good idea, no need to crash the salvage market any further than it already has been.

2 Likes