Version 19.03 - Feedback and Known Issues (Mac)

Hello there,

Another monthly update (Version 19.03) is live! Please use this thread for general feedback and reporting on issues for Mac clients found in this version.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

2 Likes

KNOWN ISSUES:

Market:

• Some of the new BPOs are not being seeded correctly on the Market

User Interface:

• New reaction formulas erroneously show research bars on show info screen
  • The Path Finder may not work correctly when the Old Map is open
  • Previously black UI pointers are now blue

I am not able to create a new login on the Singularity Test Server. Do we have to wait until the 15th?

Thanks

Singularity is offline in preparation for the Mac native client test tomorrow, as best I can tell.

Edit: I have asked CCP to validate this in the EVE Online to go native on macOS! thread with @ CCP_Caffeine; hope to see confirmation soon!

Edit 2: This might actually be a stress response from the servers from high volume connections - after a couple tries, I was able to get connected. Maybe give it another go? It may be throttling connections if a lot of people are logging on today in prep for the testing.

1 Like

Thanks, trying now.

Not sure where the best place to put this - I downloaded the CrossOver for Mac M1 chip. Installed the 32 bit version of Eve Online on it. So far, no big issues, just little things like messages need to reconnect and such. I do look forward to be playing over the launcher even if it is Rosetta. Eve Echoes got me into it but after having to wait over 30 days for T7, I thought I would give Eve Online a try. I love it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.