Version 19.03 - Known Issues

Hello there,

Another monthly update (Version 19.03) is live today! Please use this thread for reporting any issues found in this version of EVE Online. Thank you very much.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

4 Likes

KNOWN ISSUES:

Market:

• Some of the new BPOs are not being seeded correctly on the Market

User Interface:

• New reaction formulas erroneously show research bars on show info screen
  • The Path Finder may not work correctly when the Old Map is open
  • Previously black UI pointers are now blue
4 Likes

:blue_square:

grafik

Is this really necessary? Not just a red badge but also a huge blue pointer now? Are people really that blind and utterly incapable of looking around?

21 Likes

Soon to come , manual piloting assistant AI.

1 Like

I’d have to agree with that pop-up.
As a previous newbie, every button in eve is hidden, and new players deserve to know where every ‘certain this or that’ is.

1 Like

EDIT: SDE Conversion 20210413

SDE release is out :smiley:

1 Like

Is that huge red badge not enough to see that button?

And no, not nearly every button is hidden in EVE. In fact, these redeem window buttons cannot even be hidden on the lowest resolutions. They are ALWAYS there. And I am not new. I am old. Very old in EVE terms.

3 Likes

You mistake me, by ‘hidden’, I didn’t mean hidden from a player’s physical view. I mean hidden by the learning curve.
We cant expect newbies who’s presented 50 buttons in the neocom to understand each and every single button’s purpose

2 Likes

https://web.ccpgamescdn.com/aws/community/SDE_ShipManufacturingUpdate.zip

1 Like

You cannot expect people to make the connection between “there was no red light before” and “now there is a red light after I clicked that Accept button, I should look there”? This is ridiculous. But by all means, give the great dumb this popup. If they really need mental crutches for the most mundane tasks, that’s their thing. But not old people. This is exactly the same crap that made the red dot such a pain point. It may be meant for new players to figure things out but it’s also pushed onto people who have already figured that stuff out and now they have to deal with more unnecessary visual clutter. You would think that CCP had learned from the disaster surrounding the red dot, but clearly this is not the case. It will most apparently never be the case.

3 Likes

Except that’s not for this release.

We’re in an intermediate phase right now.

Nice pointer!

Can we remove the redundant red marker now?

1 Like

The persistent sounds bug (gates etc.) is still there in all its glory. Since March 9th …

3 Likes

It’s vengeance from the person who thought the red dot was EvE’s gift to the player. He sneaked in a bigger blue rectangle to teach us something about ‘my way or the highway’. We had that coming, lmao.

2 Likes

Hi no BPOs found in placid / Verge vendor / Genesis / Lonetrek / The Forge / The Citadel / Essence / Everyshore
Just Reactions and Trigger Neurolink Conduit BPOs
still looking
Metropolis / Heimatar

Here is the final list. @CCP_Dopamine Can we get clarity on this please? The patch notes say the listed corporations are seeding them and can be found on the Regional Markets, but this is not correct, after checking all of them.

Construction Components Blueprints
Life Support Backup Unit Blueprint - not seeded
Genetic Mutation Inhibiter Blueprint - not seeded
Genetic Structure Repairer Blueprint - not seeded
Neurolink Enhancer Reservoir Blueprint - not seeded
Genetic Safeguard Filter Blueprint - not seeded
Genetic Lock Preserver Blueprint - not seeded
Programmable Purification Membrane Blueprint - not seeded
Core Temperature Regulator Blueprint - not seeded
Auto-Integrity Preservation Seal Blueprint - not seeded
G-O Trigger Neurolink Conduit Blueprint - 40mil (all market hub regions)
S-R Trigger Neurolink Conduit Blueprint - 40mil (all market hub regions)
R-O Trigger Neurolink Conduit Blueprint - 40mil (all market hub regions)
U-C Trigger Neurolink Conduit Blueprint - 40mil (all market hub regions)

Capital Construction Blueprints
Enhanced Neurolink Protection Cell Blueprint - not seeded
Neurolink Protection Cell Blueprint - not seeded
Capital Core Temperature Regulator Blueprint - not seeded

Advanced Capital Construction Blueprints
Ladar-FTL Interlink Communicator Blueprint - not seeded
Magnetometric-FTL Interlink Communicator Blueprint - not seeded
Gravimetric-FTL Interlink Communicator Blueprint - not seeded
Radar-FTL Interlink Communicator Blueprint - not seeded

Molecular-Forged Reaction Formulas
Goal-Orienting Neurolink Stabilizer Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Stress-Responding Neurolink Stabilizer Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Reaction-Orienting Neurolink Stabilizer Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Ultradian-Cycling Neurolink Stabilizer Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Isotropic Neofullerene Gamma-9 Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Isotropic Neofullerene Beta-6 Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Isotropic Neofullerene Alpha-3 Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Sense-Heuristic Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Cogni-Emotive Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Axosomatic Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Hypnagogic Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Meta-Operant Neurolink Enhancer Reaction Formula - 40mil (all market hub regions)

Composite Reaction Formulas
Thermosetting Polymer Reaction Formula - not seeded
Reinforced Carbon Fiber Reaction Formula - not seeded
Pressurized Oxidizers Reaction Formula - not seeded
Oxy-Organic Solvents Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)
Carbon Fiber Reaction Formula - 10mil (all market hub regions)

7 Likes

That matches my list completely :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is the COMPLETE SDE which in reality covers Phase 2 of this release ie it has ALL the changes - Steve is asking for a SDE update as of today that just covers the new items added to the game.

Greetings Capsuleer, These items should be seeded as described, and we hope to have a fix for this sooner rather than later. Sorry about that.

6 Likes

What is the bug report number (EBR-xxxx)?