Version 19.03 - Known Issues

https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/update.html for a quick way (which always lags the actual market) to see the publics markets across new eden

2 Likes

Usually you guys do such a great job, I’m shocked something like this happened. :rofl:

1 Like

I have two questions.
First question.
When will the small asteroids be returned to Missions and Complexes ?

1. :roll_eyes:

Second question.
When will there be new lvl 4 missions? Have you completely forgotten about inh? When will COSMOS missions be improved and added? When will the new storyline missions be added?

6 Likes

Same with capital ships not generating sound when jumping out to a cyno, only started happening after the jump gate animation change.

EBR-214523

1 Like

While it’s minor, they also renamed 6 items in between that SDE release and now.

what were the new things called boosters in the sde, are now enhancers.

Thanks a lot! That confirms that I was jumping around all of new eden for nearly 2 hours for nothing.

1 Like
  • Removed empty Asteroid Belts that have no asteroids left available.

Great, the exact same lack of forsight as when you removed the ores. now Military ADM’s can’t be raised in systems without pre-sapwned Anoms, and these arn’t garenteed we at least used to be able to belt rat to get the ADM to level 1. Seriously, who is your QA? they need to be fired. you constnatly make game breaking decisions without any thought of how it effects other systems in the game.

4 Likes

sounds like Grand Prix 2

3 Likes

Not gonna lie. I did have some sweaty flashbacks!

2 Likes

new SDE has released now. Thanks :slight_smile:

Conversion underway.

A Message in the Launcher would be nice. So people do not jump all over New Eden searching market seeds that do not exists :frowning:

2 Likes

The QA department is already fired to make more money.
And it’s why you have no QA on each patchnote.

I’m right CCP ?

2 Likes

This removed asteroid belts that didn’t have ore in them and are now pointless to have. And you can raise military adms without asteroid belts. Gate rats, rats in the guaranteed mining anoms, rats on moon belts etc.

EBR-215500 (from Feb and updated after March 9th release)
CCP_Fleebix keeps an eye on it (thread in issues&workarounds)

1 Like

Moon belt if you have one.
And more normal belt you have, more NPC group who roam you have. So destroy this belt made a lot less NPC in space.
So a lot more harder and longer to increase ADM.

Conclusion : CCP forget this when they made change. No QA, no long term thinking … Just “we must putch an update beacause deadline”.

2 Likes

All you have to do is raise it one to get anoms, if you can’t figure out how to do that by killing the available rats in a system then there is no hope for you.

in a low end system (where they removed the belts from) it can already take 10+ hours of ratting to get it to level 1. Now it’s going to take Days. and also now you won’t hbe able to have multuple people doing it because there won’t be enough spawns, some systems have 1 gate and no moon belts, which means 1 ore anom guaranteed and 1 gate, 2% every hour or so worth of rats. (and don’t forget the 1% per hour decay) That’s not a feasible way to get to level 1. It’s on the same level as “Get a 30 day moon pop to get your industry to level 1” its just as stupid, they have made this change without thinking and affected other systems because of it. Now, if they want to add “garentee at least 1 combat anom per system” as well, like they did with ore, i wouldn’t be posting this, but they didn’t and they haven’t, so i am.

Edit: (Or get lucky and get a few Escalations there in a 24 hour period)

Edit2: We also now no longer have access (or significantly reduced access) to hauler spawns in these systems

1 Like

Those asteroid belts, even when empty, were still NPC spawning points. Those are gone now?

3 Likes

Yeah. Removing “empty” belts also removes a content source; fewer ppl out ratting = less for hunters to find.

CCPLS reconsider what this change does for NPC null, where “content” (for the Farmer or Hunter) is scarce enough as it is - no ihubs.

6 Likes

Maybe CCP has an internal issue with the enemies spawning in belts being called “rats”. If we promise to call them something more dignified, do you think they’ll give us back the spawn points of our most prestigious comrades from NPC factions whose destruction is a source of content for both PvE and PvP players?

5 Likes