Version 19.03 - Known Issues

No belts in my NPC null space. Consider what you did. You already stripped them of ore… but at least I was still able to rat, loot, and salvage for income every day. Running 8 belts in 15-20 mins would get me 10-15 mil in isk… 5-10 mil in loot to refine for minerals… and salvage. This was my static boredom time that I could easily do while working from home. I did this several times a day for decent income.

It’s gone. Stop screwing around with content.

8 Likes

NPC null has never had much in terms of content really. I’m fine with that. I didn’t move to the trailer park of EvE because I wanted to get rich PvE’ing. It would be nice though, if I could undock my ship, and go do something in it in NPC null space. Belt ratting was akin to fishing out here. Now it’s gone. So is most mining worth doing. Pretty much all that’s left is scanning and anoms.

If you think I’m staying subbed so I can mine ice once a month when it’s finally my turn to have an ice belt, you’ve lost your minds. I don’t always want to login and get the high octane experience of roaming through empty null space desperately searching for people to shoot that aren’t there. Sometimes I just want to rat and make enough cash to buy a poorly fit cruiser…

So CCP, could you please remove the anoms and just replace them with a giant purple dildo at the sun in NPC null? Just remove all the sigs, the anoms, belts, planets, moons, and replace the sun with a dyson sphere-esque adult toy. At least I could warp into it and really feel like CCP at least thought about people who play this game and how those people might want content to actually do. Thanks!

4 Likes

:blue_square: none of the new bpos that were introduced get rig bonuses from a raitaru if the raitaru is not in lowsec, it does not matter whether the rig is tech1 or tech2, they however get bonuses from a sotiyo that is in highsec, and this is not the citadel display bug that sometimes pops up either. Can someone else confirm that?

:blue_square: Where are all the new or more Mykocerocin sites? I have been through Lonetrek and parts of Placid now and have not found gas sites or more gas sites in the gas constellations.

There are 2 Myko sites in Amevync. I don’t know about you but this does not qualify as “more” to me.

1 Like

Can i claim them if you dont wont them!

Go ahead, I don’t need them. I just wanted to see if there are more Myko sites around. :slight_smile:

And thank to proof you don’t know what you are speacking.

With reduction of anomaly spawn, if you use rat in belt who are in a lot of system actually the only way to have decent amount of rat … you will have to count on rat on gate … Nice. how many time to up system with that ? You don’t see the issue ?

Sorry you have to put in a little bit of effort into raising the mil index. If you and your corp can’t figure out how to kill enough rats in a day to get it to atleast 1, maybe you should move to highsec or lowsec instead.

Ok, so spend 12 hour + to raise 1 system is fine ?

That the issue CCP make confusion beetween engaging game play, and make thuing become LLOOOOONNNGGGGG to give an impress of content.

And if you can’t understand it will lead to less content for everyonne (farmer and pvp player) , maybe you need to stop eve and go back to Mylittlepony.

1 Like

Living in null and maintaining space requires time and effort. If that’s too much for you, highsec or lowsec might be a better place for you.

You’re argument is invalid. You are out of the subject.

The subject is not “it s hard, to hard, not hard”.
It’s about the thing who make game is engaging or not. The fact you will have less content in space due to that. The fact you will discourage people to simply go and live in 0.0.

If you can’t understand that, well maybe you need to go back to school and ask a professor to learn you how to modelise an ecosystem.

Again: You are out of subject. And you want a proof you are out ? When you make personal attack it means you have no more argument.
I I explain CCP haven’t think to the consequence of this change. Basically it seems they think they have done a cool thing to clean the warpable object in space.
But the consequence is the removal of content for some player (ant not only to raise ADM to 1 , but hunting officer for exemple, hunting hauler, hunting NPC to find they’re base etc …).
So we are on the know issue thread : It’s an issue unless CCP come and claim “no it’s not all is intended ans it’s not a side effect of the change we haven’t see”.

So pleaze stop spam subject with you’re toxic and personal attack answer and let CCP take in coutn comment. Thank

The original comment was about not being able to raise the index to 1. Which is incorrect as it can be done with other rats in system that spawn normally. Hunting officers is not removed, there is just less places for them to spawn. However, regions like curse get hurt the most out that given they have next to no belts now. Hunting npc haulers, also not gone. Npc miners mine anoms now so has literally zero effect on them. “ hunting NPC to find they’re base” if this is referring to finding npc sotiyos, that is also not broken since wait for it… the npc miners mine anoms. So removal of asteroid belts that had literally no ore in them has a minor impact on content ( more time consuming to raise mil index to 1 and officer hunters having to possible change the system they use to chain belts).

And this is only when we are faster than two exploration bots running across the region, reported by many people weeks ago and nothing done by CCP…

1 Like

Okay so i will repezt one more time beacause apparently you have hard time to understand.

YOu 're post is fine to fo go in 19.03-General feedback. And i will be fine with that and argue with you if it’s fine or not.
Here i don’t argue if it’s fine or not.

I just said, and the first comment was saying the same : It seems CCP haven’t see the side effect of this change. Yes it don’t totally break the game but it has a lot of impact in game. So it’s intended ? In this case we will switch to feedback. Or it’s not intenteded and in this case we are in the right place to report it.

You get the point or you want to continue to spam ?

for some u mean ALL? i have like 1h roaming with 2 toons for hs and null and not found any bpo
unlees is anoter sink lowsec thing like the industrial cyno but even soo they are not in the market yet

Hey assholes, you just wiped Asteroid Belts from nullsec, how the hell are we supposed to kill NPCs in the Asteroid belts now and spawn officers ?

2 Likes

Is this not the right threat to mention the fighter issues?

2 Likes

Any ETA on when the missing reaction formulas and BPOs will be seeded?

EBR-216301 from 2021-03-15

2 Likes