Version 19.03 - Known Issues

So this just started happening across every account for me post-patch…

Thank you for looking at this. For your information, the persistent gate sounds bug started with release 19.01, and I think the new jump tunnel animation is what started it. I filed a bug report (EBR-215036) on Feb 18, it has since been moved to “attached” status. Today’s patch didn’t fix it I’m afraid.

1 Like

Changing any graphical setting removes the blurring and persisting windows, but at the cost of no graphics at all, and windows still don’t load their contents (e.g. market window below)

Same with unallocated SP. I guess that CCP don’t want us to be smart and save them for when lose a T3C loss or they release a new skill, they want us to be retards and spend them immediately and then buy injectors when events i mentioned occur.

2 Likes

So uhm… BPOs still not seeded right?
Briefly checked in 4 regions (Lonetrek, Amarr, Heimatar, The Forge) and can’t seem to find them.

2 Likes

Technically you can auto hide the neocom and so the red buttons become harder to see. But even I was like wtf is this sloppy tutorial box ■■■■ on my screen. At least put an option in general settings to disable these…

1 Like

Something is wrong with performance since I upgraded to 20H2. But I can’t nail it yet. I figured that EvE client seems to use less resources, which leads to overall lower coolant temperature especially in Pochven. My PC is basically idle on max settings. What sounds good is not because the FPS is down too, I have 30 to 40 FPS when combat scanning in Pochven while my PC and graphics card is almost idling.

So this is totally legit news but apparently CCP is going to roll out the “dildo sun spawns” next week. They really wanted players to combine these new “dildo suns” with the “backwards-facing-warp” feature so that even seasoned New Eden pilots can backwards warp to a dildo sun and get that ■■■■■■-in-the-ass feeling that comes with every update.

2 Likes

Bro they didn’t even say more they literally said that ■■■■■■■ everywhere would have guaranteed spawns of them. Now they’ve zero-dayed the ■■■■ out of the new update because instead of people accurately buying into the correct materials and minerals as per the data they released, people are now either holding materials that serve no purpose, or their missing the materials that they specifically stated would become more abundant cough gas cough.

Oh I forgot to add. In the case where the market stabilizes as expected by the industry changes, there’s still a good chance you’ll get screwed because they’ve publicly stated that they will seed in ~minerals~ if there’s no supply of something. So either you get screwed expectedly, or you’re duped into thinking you’ve returned a profit from the Indy changes and then CCP seeds the minerals you’re holding and you’re still screwed

This sounds like there might be an issue with one or more files in your shared cache.

You can try to fix this by verifying the shared cache of your game client.
Here is an article on how you can verify said cache

If this does not fix your issue then please submit a bug report from within the game (F12) right after you encounter the issue.

2 Likes

Ecosystem:

• Removed empty Asteroid Belts that have no asteroids left available.

Should read removed all asteroid belts in null-sec including ones that contained ore

Is this intentional? If so how are people going to work on adms when you get 1 anom spawn a day and could be a small one you loose 1% per hour waiting for the rats to appear or anom , I feel you have made it impossible to work on mining/ratting adms unless your already established

1 Like

Should read removed all asteroid belts in null-sec including ones that contained ore

Systems with True sec below -0.7 will still have astroid belts as it has always naturally spawned Ark/Bistot/Mercoxite however this is less then 5% of total null systems.

Yes. I checked The Agency and the entirety of Great Wildlands has 6 systems with belts remaining in them. I’ve already unsubbed. You can roam the nearly the entirety of GW and find no rats/players to shoot, rocks to mine, or anything to do.

They might as well just remove everything except the gates so EBOLA can keep camping them. It’s a dead region they have spent the last few months removing what little content it previously had without adding anything to make up for it.

CCP can get bent.

8 Likes

Providence will be an entire nullsec region with 0 belts.

3 Likes

Ya but the belts in provi were far from empty they had ore in them -will be the same for all null sec entry points? for example geminite? or value of silent ect

I absolutely hate this bug because I’m a big fan of using sound in EvE and have been muting everything for the last month… universe Feels unimmersive :frowning:

1 Like

In case it hasn’t been cross-posted from Reddit, with the removal of mining belts, you can no longer find and kill Tobias officer rats which spawned exclusively in Curse belts which no longer exist.

3 Likes

Can we get a heads up whether the missing BPO’s and reactions will be correctly seeded after downtime today? Thanks.

JUst unsuscribed my 5 accounts. Bye CCP.

1 Like

btw this is a useless way of pressuring CCP, cause anyone can say they’ve unsubbed and stay subbed.

Virtue signalling in eve-o forums is a thing and just as obviously disregarded as vacuous and fallacious.

2 Likes