Version 19.04 - General Feedback

That is a garbage suggestion and you are one of the reasons why CCP gets away with garbage tier development quality like that. ad

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a suggestion, brilliant mind, thatā€™s just how things work now. Now if you want to manifest your dissapointment, may i suggest you to click on the uninstall button and go to hell.

1 Like

You are suggesting that people should get used to this garbage. It is a suggestion: to just live this idiotic change that made virtually nothing better and everything worse. Even your suggestion does not make things better and many things worse, as Captain Blargg just learned when he followed your suggestion. These changes introduced no sensible improvement for the UI, it made the entire UI less intuitive and requires users to put in more busy-work to fix the coding incompetence of CCP. And all that despite CCP saying they donā€™t want more busy-work in EVE (always a golden and laughable quote from CCP Rise.)

Uninstall? And leave these developers alone so that they can indulge in their incompetence? Forum newbie, you have much to learn still about me. :innocent:

4 Likes

Double clicking? Hmm, we may not be talking about hte same thing, but iā€™m totally about to start double clicking like mad and see if that gets me anywhere. TY

@Gerard_Amatin @Mevatla_Vekraspek

You guys are f-ing geniusā€™s. It worked. I now have a setup i can live with and perhaps even grow to like. Had no clue double clicking tilted the map axis, lololo. tyty.

@CCP person who instigated this: I temporarily recind my wish to see you pelted with rotten tomatoesā€¦temporary tho and will probably end up with rotten tomatoes in hand anyway.

3 Likes

Thing is, if you were docked and had the ship tree fullscreen before last tuesday it reduced significantly load on gpu, and yeah thatā€™s a thing if you have multiple clients in station.

I did this one time out of interest GPU utilization

But after 19.04 the ship tree does not make any difference anymore.

Throwing a tantrum and refusing to use the tools given to you in order to achieve your desired outcome is just silly.
Using the tools provided makes sense.
If those tools arenā€™t to your liking, provide feedback obviously.

2 Likes

And now itā€™s easier to warp around and create safespots while you scan.

I have done that, repeatedly. And whatever Mevattia suggested, makes matters worse because the tools create new issues.

But with giving feedback there seems to be a problem within CCP. CCP really ought to reevaluate their feedback process. Whoever gives them feedback that leads to these kinds of developments should not be listened to at all. This is not the first time in particular in recent times that they must have gotten feedback from somewhere and that lead to ridiculously bad or unnecessary features.

Just looking at this patch, it had 2 things alone that did not improve anything but caused a ton more work for everyone and the provided tools make the experience worse in many ways because they just keep creating new issues. I know that you are a a diehard CCP apologetic but at some point one has to realize that neither the provided feedback that led to these features, nor the development quality and developers creating the features are good.

3 Likes

Of course, helping people with the new interface is an awful thing, i mean, ice caps are going to melt and polar bears going to die because of itā€¦ bad Mevatla, bad bad badā€¦

1 Like

It doesnā€™t feel like that. It feels like youā€™re justifying it, and giving CCP an excuse to ignore the valid concerns of many players.

Can you think of many changes brought in with no reasoning or discussion from CCP, that have elicited such an immediate and one-sided response? I canā€™t. Sure people get angry over time, but this is just an immediately obvious disaster and needs fixing.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not what you said though.

The wild thing is that you care enough about what us and CCP do to spend your time in this thread trying to ā€˜helpā€™ people who have been screwed by CCPā€™s latest arbitrary change.

Hopefully the next one hits you badly. Enjoy working around this garbage.

1 Like

Source pls, show me where i said i was disliking it and where iā€™ve done something else than helping people, or stop lying.

So itā€™s more?

Thatā€™s all you have? Iā€™m dissapointed, i tought you could do better.

Please bring adjustable launch group timing in the launcher.

Absolutely love the way you comment on each aspect of the notes. With your opinions. Like anyone gives a ā– ā– ā– ā–  what you think.

Yeah. I really hate this. They added options to all the windows EXCEPT this one which they moved for no reason.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a week since this statement was made but the topic is still in slow mode, like 19.03 and 19.03. Someone flagged my post earlier about pointing out this lackluster quality and I find it quite amusing how the flagged statement holds true.

3 Likes

Now Cack, may I call you Cack, or would you prefer Cacktasm?

Thing is, Zhalyd actually is somewhat of a magnet for bugs, and so I follow his concerns closely because CCP doesnt, and I like knowing when the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  GUI is crapped out BEFORE I go into it.

So how about you either also do something helpful or stop commenting on what he has to say