Version 20.03 - Known Issues (PC)

knob_

@CCP_Paragon Any word on the broken tracker?

1 Like

My Bowhead now displays a “Undersized propulsion module” warning concerning my 500MN MWD, but it is not possible to fit any bigger module into it

Aura no longer announces mining completion.
The miners are silent.

Since the update yesterday I lose all my clients at once several times a day, sometimes i cant even fully login before it disconnects

@CCP_Paragon This issue has still not been fixed and I noticed it was now removed from issue list. Why are issues from the previous issues list now gone and ignored?

The difference is striking. I don’t understand why this is so hard to fix. Dont even get me started on ingame text that has also ballooned in size.

3 Likes

you will not get an answer from them.

1 Like

@CCP_Paragon Activity Tracker is still broken for mining. Any chance of at least an acknowledgment that this is the case? It is mightily suspicious that it broke at precisely the time other aspects of mining were broken as well - suggests another unintended consequence.

1 Like

@CCP_Paragon disappointed that still no acknowledgment, let alone a fix after today’s patch, for the broken mining side of the Activity Tracker.

1 Like

they are highly anticipated
try again
best of luck

a reliably modern gpu supports most of the effects for great experience in space
a modest sound card supports multichannel audio you should upgrade perhaps

@CCP_Swift Any chance you might take a view?

1 Like

Hey there! Thanks for the poke - while Paragon has yet to respond, he’s definitely brought the issue up internally to see what the situation is and will update (or ask for more info) accordingly.

o7

Thank you!

Fix the damn “Asteroid Depleted” sound FFS… How hard can it be?

2 Likes

@CCP_Paragon This issue has still not been fixed and I noticed it was now removed from issue list. Why are issues from the previous issues list now gone and ignored?

The difference is striking. I don’t understand why this is so hard to fix. Dont even get me started on ingame text that has also ballooned in size.

2 Likes

do what i do have multiple monitors and use 1 screen just for the oversized ui , it just about fits on a 19inch

@Bladacticus
Mining families all over New Eden will suffer because of this bug.
I wish they would make it more of a priority.

1 Like

I have multiple monitors.

3 exactly the same monitors. I locked the UI Taskbar for the other accounts, just one account I accidentally did something on my task bar now I cannot get it back to the old size anymore which was listed as a known issue during the 20.02 deployment. And then it got removed.

as i know its not a bug. its a feature.