Greetings,
A new monthly update for the New Dawn Quadrant went live today 7 December. Please use this thread for reporting and tracking of any issues found in this version of EVE Online. Thanks everyone.
Greetings,
A new monthly update for the New Dawn Quadrant went live today 7 December. Please use this thread for reporting and tracking of any issues found in this version of EVE Online. Thanks everyone.
Graphics
UI:
Missions & NPCs & Exploration:
Ships:
Skills:
Market:
‘Wild’ Miner I.
Has it been updated? (hadn’t been on Sisi.)
Known issue. CCP can’t do simple proof reading before releasing patch notes. Missing any mention of the covetor changes.
will older versions of mac os be supported in the future?
edit:
i mean there is a lot of mac users that cant update and theoretically can run eve online
aka me
i5 processor and a VGA with 2 gb video memory
mac os 10.13.6
Indy core changes are missing too. They are in the release news item but obviously wrong.
That feedback belongs here.
ohhh ok sry
Servers aren’t even up yet, how do you know?
Missing on the patch notes.
I see them in the patch notes… Go to modules and scroll past the mining lasers… A “title” for that section would have been nice though
Then again, the Capital Industrial Core changes are not in the patch notes… hmmm
That is what I mean. Indy core changes.
New stuff is always good, but why not fix the oversized UI for skills, why so much space taking up room, I think we would all prefer more information on screen rather than taking up so much space, we don’t all have a 4k screen. Old skills UI was ok, why not stick to what worked or at least give us a switch to revert to old skills UI like the maps have in the settings. Not all of us are noobs and so the new skills UI is just a real pain to use for us, its all well and good catering to noobs, but don’t forget us oldies that were perfectly fine with the old skills UI format. If you really think people prefer the new skill’s UI format then why not do a poll - 1.) Do you want a settings switch to use old/new Skill UI. 2.) Do you want to keep the current skill UI.
Endurance has velocity penalty with Improved Cloaking Device II - Thought they were leaving expedition frigates alone?
60338 - Gas Cloud Harvester I Blueprint No npc orders???
You didn’t change the agility but doubled the mass of the Skiff and Procurer, which means they now take twice as long to align. (Over 20 seconds now)
I doubt that’s intentional?
Likewise I think you may not have taken the effect of the mass reduction of the Covetor and Hulk on their agility into account, as these high yield ships now align much faster than before. A small boost to agility was intended, but that small boost in addition to their mass reduction means they’re now aligning significantly faster than before. Good for the Covetor pilots I suppose, but is that intentional? I guess those ships may have the same issue as with the other barges, except now it’s a positive effect on the pilots.
The new gas scoop for barges is unable to be fit because the module requires a turret hardpoint of which barges do not have.
I think that’s the frigate gas harvester, try the Gas Cloud Harvesters. (They got renamed).
The Gas Cloud Harvester modules are the new modules, the ‘Scoops’ are the old variant not meant for Barges/Exhumers.
These blueprints have not been seeded in the specific NPC corporations listed in the patch notes.