On 11:00 UTC 7 December, Tranquility will be undergoing an extended downtime to make some of the changes discussed in the From Extraction to Production dev blog, as well as a few additional content updates and defect fixes.
The maintenance will start at 11:00 UTC, and we expect Tranquility to resume accepting connections by 12:20 UTC at the latest. The reason for the longer duration is primarily due to the migration process of the Mining Crystal modules and blueprints.
Downtime may finish ahead of schedule, and updates will be posted here and in on the EVE Status Twitter.
You will see the full details in the extensive patch notes tomorrow but in the meantime,
here are the outlined changes coming in regard to the dev blog.
- Doubling of most resources as described in the dev blog
- Reduced bill of materials required for the manufacture of subcapital and capital
- Balance adjustments to the various mining and industrial ships.
- Ore processing skill migration into new skills, including ISK and overflow skill point
reimbursement for injected skill books and trained skills.
- Mining Crystals added. Current inventories of previous crystals will be migrated to
the new items.
- Old Mining Crystal blueprints will be migrated into the new blueprints.
- New Orca Industrial Core added and existing Industrial Cores renamed.
- New Gas Cloud Harvesters added, including their blueprints and existing modules
- Mining modules & Mining drones updated with Residue Multipliers.
The updates to mining have gone through extensive changes since first introduced based on your feedback and we’re really excited to get this into your hands tomorrow.