[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 24.11.2020

Good day, space friends,

Another extended downtime will take place tomorrow, 24 November, and is expected to last for 30 minutes. We will continue to work on the backend with our database during this time and have Tranquility start accepting connections by 11:30 UTC at the latest. Please adjust your schedules accordingly.

Updates will be shared in this thread and on the EVE Status Twitter.

7 Likes

UPDATES:

11:26
The maintenance is complete and Tranquility is back online accepting connections!

11:00
Hello, everyone,

Tranquility is now down for maintenance. You can find today’s patch notes here, and I will see you in half an hour.

1 Like

Does that extended downtime include the deployment of the explosive velocity update?

Yes. As previously announced, Explosive Velocity is hitting live servers on 24 November.

6 Likes

so you going to fix null ore and ice because you really fu**** that up

6 Likes

Are they going to?

More skins, just what we all want

2 Likes

Any chance I can get an ore anom in my null system this patch? Even if you guys give me 1 anom for the entire patch cycle, it will be a drastic increase from this last patch cycle.

Thank you!

3 Likes

no.

None.

1 Like

Check! @CCP_Dopamine. Extended, guessing an hour or so? Duly noted! BTW if possibruh I like to enlist myself e in Beta and other tryout programs for Eve, like I did before on other games. If there’s an enlisting list I would gladly participate SIR! o7

I look in small ore anolomy in null sec and it had 4 chunks of pyroxes in it lol what joke I’m glad i don’t mine any more i expect even a new bro would be disappointed lol

You guys sound like a bunch of retirees at a nursing home, living off your pensions. “Why would anybody work at Walmart? The pay isn’t worth it.”

1 Like

CCP Dopamine When are you going to revert the ore changes? I would like to know if its going to be worth renewing my subscription.

1 Like

We (the old vets) can all start over in the new Game DU, and F#ck it up like EVE.

Dual Universe?

As we look at the continued world of CHANGES to Eve ships and abilities we have put time and effort in… Change is Not Always Good.
One change that might be good is to Stop giving us daily gifts that expire and temporary meds for abilities shoved up our character’s arses at inopportune times that we can not control. image

Am I the only one that finds this annoying? # SPEAK UP…

6 Likes

I think most people don’t care since it has little to no impact on their gameplay.

2 Likes

Shrug. The daily giveaway is just kinda, slightly annoying.

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine is there a way to opt out of pre-alpha changes? This bugs are annoying I know Eve hasn’t left pre-alpha since it was released but maybe work on an alpha and maybe a beta or release version?

если ваш ЦП-цнтральный працессор на компью тере имет хо тя бы 2 ядра мощьности вашего компьютера и хотя бы 4гигабайта аперативной памяти у вас есть на вашем ПК и на диск - винчестере есть хо тя бы 100 гмгабайт памяти то до загрузка быстрая и в игре супер если нет то скорость у вас останется прежней