[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 17.11.2020

Hello, everyone,

There will be an extended downtime tomorrow, 17 November to continue the backend work on our database. We expect the maintenance to last up until 12:00 UTC but will start accepting connections to Tranquility as soon as possible.

I will keep you updated here and on EVE Status Twitter.

o7

10 Likes

UPDATES:

11:43
The maintenance is complete and all services are green. Tranquility is back online and accepting connections. Fly safe, everyone o7

11:33
The maintenance is going well and there are no issues to report. Still a bit more work left before we can open the gates.

11:01
The maintenance is now underway. I will keep you posted on the progress, especially if we will be looking at finishing the work earlier. In the meantime, feel free to check several bug fixes that are going live with today’s patch.

Fix for the lagout exploit when?

3 Likes

null sec mining when ?

3 Likes

Increase less TIDI in the big fights?

1 Like

At least the notifications for extended DTs work nicely. Good job on that. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hamsters striking again?

3 Likes

This is an ongoing work, so we should expect this extended downtimes for database-related tasks to happen from time to time.

2 Likes

No worries… We used to have downtimes that lasted 1 hour, in the “old” days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Extended downtime you say!!! 1 hour you say!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

What yer going to break this time?

null sec mining when ?

1 Like

Fix for lost connection every 30mn ?

5 Likes

When are trigs gone from high sec? CCP said invasions are over.

2 Likes

is a fix for POS (X-Large Ship Maintenance Arra) planned?
after put in ships they stay as “shadow” in space can be bumped and killed… its a bad joke since 4 days this bug is there and zero infos on the problem or a fix… WTF u are doing?

Fix the red dot that no longer works properly ?

2 Likes

Will this fix the current broken “search” for characters in-game?

1 Like

Yeah, character search currently broken. Cant create private contracts :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@CCP_Dopamine null sec mining when ? i pay for this game to mine

2 Likes

OMG, for the love of all that is holy, get rid of the red dot.

5 Likes