[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 9 March 2021

Hello, everyone,

Tomorrow, Tuesday 9 March, we will be updating EVE Online to Version 19.02, bringing the highly anticipated Fleet Formations, new Expert Systems, and a few other changes to the game. Full patch notes with respective forum threads for player feedback will be available tomorrow at 11:00 AM UTC.

We expect the maintenance to last for up to 25 minutes, with Tranquility resuming to accept player connections by 11:25 AM UTC at the latest. I will keep you posted here and on EVE Status Twitter.

o7

9 Likes

UPDATES:

11:35
Thank you for your patience, everyone. Tranquility is open and accepting connections!

Fly safe and have fun out there o7

11:27
The deployment looks good. Tranquility is back up for the last range of checks and we will be lifting the VIP momentarily.

11:00
Good day, everyone,

The extended maintenance has begun. I will let you know if we expect to be done sooner than the estimated 25 minutes. In the meantime, feel free to check out today’s patch notes but please keep this thread for discussion about the extended downtime only and refer to the respective forum threads listed in the article. Thanks!

9 Likes

Any fix for the “The next Stargate on a Route in the Info Panel may not always be selected.” issue?

15 Likes

Biggie Smalls is NOT in heaven.

2 Likes

Will we finally get the new Kestrel model you guys were designing live about half a year ago?!

2 Likes

Off Topic, but Fat Boy Slim is.

2 Likes

Cross fingers the fleet formations won’t break anything major … especially the option to warp at zero without jitter (if this wasn’t patched in the meantime).

1 Like

Nice, now if CCP could update the old map so it works properly that would be great.

1 Like

I am quite certain that this next update will fix all the remaining, known problems with Eve.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they will announce the FW fix we are all waiting for

They don’t need to document ALL the changes, Tut. The FW fix will just be “and other miscellaneous gameplay adjustments.”

2 Likes

lmao FIX things yeah right

9 Likes

Anticipated by whom?

I didn’t realise anyone asked for it or wanted it.

8 Likes

They fix the problems alright just not how you people think…

verb

verb: fix; 3rd person present: fixes; past tense: fixed; past participle: fixed; gerund or present participle: fixing

1. fasten (something) securely in a particular place or position.
    “they had candles fixed to their helmets”
  • arrange (something) on a permanent basis.
    “the rate of interest is fixed for the life of the loan”

:smirk:

Making happy F1 Fcs of nullsec, cool.

It was, like 4 patches ago, in the list of localization fixes, did you miss it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Inb4 they break everything else then restart the server several more times lol

Hasn’t that been spotty forever though?

That has always been hit or miss for me.

I am optimistic about the fleet formation