[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/09/08

UPDATE: Version 18.09 has been deployed and Tranquility is back online and accepting connections. You can review the patch notes for today’s release here: https://www.eveonline.com/article/qgbcm2/patch-notes-for-version-18-09

We hope you enjoy your internet spaceships!

Hi everyone,

There will be an extended downtime on Tuesday, 8 September for the deployment of our next release.

Downtime will commence at the usual time of 11:00 UTC and may last for up to 40 minutes but as always if work is completed early Tranquility will be accepting connections again just as soon as it’s ready.

Updates will be provided in this thread and on the EVE Status Twitter account.

15 Likes

Thank you for the heads up

So will this new release contain some desperately needed bug fixes, such as the ones infesting the Market?

Also is this new release the final chapter of the Triglavian Tyranny currently plaguing New Eden?

We are changing high sec, stop listening to nala propaganda

7 Likes

Will a structure fitted with a new Quantum Core also show a perma-red-dot ? please ?

11 Likes

FYI, This post says 8th while the banner on the launcher says 9th, can we please get a confirmation on which one is which?

5 Likes

well obviously CCP is shutting EVE off for one day until the 9th… the hamsters need a break after all. :thinking:

2 Likes

I got a bug logged in where it reset my progress for daily logins setting me back to day 1, when i was on the day for my tier 4 (purple/epic) day.

Can you please fix that and credit me accordingly? I want the SP

If CCP shuts EVE off for an entire day to drastically improve performance and squish all the bugs, I wouldn’t even be mad.

3 Likes

You will have to submit that as an actual bug/ticket most likely rather than asking here.

Iv seen a few studio’s change frigate to half days and dedicate them fully to “bugs”. It massively improves the game(s) that they are working on.

The launcher currently says extended downtime on the 9th instead of the 8th

3 Likes

There aren’t enough red dots. Please add more, thanks!

4 Likes

:red_circle: Lovely, after today’s DT, my sound settings on exactly one of my accounts are broken and the game just ignores all Advanced audio settings. In addition, the game dared to play the Intro video on this particular client.

2 Likes

Nice, thanks for the heads up.

Thank you for the notification and I look forward to seeing the patch notes of the changes. :grinning:

I made a mistake, the launcher should have said the 8th. Updated and thanks for mentioning it.

4 Likes

This is correct.

@Noori_Naarian Please submit a ticket here: support.eveonline.com

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up much appreciated

Seems like the perfect time to hop onto Jita.Chat and while the server comes online .