[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 13/10/2020

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, Tuesday 13 October, is the day of our monthly deployment and we will need some extra time to ensure all the planned changes go out without any issues. We expect that downtime will last up to 60 minutes and Tranquility will be back online at 12:00 UTC at the latest.

We will open the gates as soon as the work on the backend is done, so please keep an eye on updates in this thread and on EVE Status Twitter.

Thank you!

14 Likes

UPDATES:

11:41
The downtime is over and Tranquility is now accepting connections. Have fun!

11:28
The deployment went without issues. We are getting ready to start Tranquility in a VIP mode to perform a range of tests before we start accepting connections. Hold on tight!

11:00
The downtime has begun. I will keep you posted on how things are going and if we can get things up and running sooner :slight_smile:

You can read the patch notes here.

6 Likes

FIRST

1 Like

Embrace our trig overlords!

6 Likes

Darn, I wanted to be first!

Oh, and the usual: Why does this always happen? There are 720 hours in the month, why does it always have to fall on a day that I don’t have off of work!!! That’s it, I’m rage quitting!!! Wait, I got some items cooking, ok, will rage quit in 17 days.

2 Likes

Killing the red dot \o/

9 Likes

my guy, its always on a Tuesday. that’s the only time they feed their hamsters.

4 Likes

Can I have a Hamster?

2 Likes

Monthly deployment?

Hopefully there’ll be some major bug fixes included…

2 Likes

It is always on the 2nd tuesday of a month, plan your work schedule accordingly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I expect some more bugs included. With such a large change incoming it is advisible to not log in for a day :slight_smile: until most of the new bugs are fixed …

2 Likes

:rofl:

11 Likes

Gates coming back online confirmed

1 Like

Yeah, was about asking the same :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! don’t give up your day job!

2 Likes

Heh, at least I have a job…

4 Likes

:rofl:

I CANT HELP YOU

TEST is next :slight_smile:

wow wow wow wow wow wow