[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 13/10/2020

Phew, got sorted for this just in time.

Are UI-only deployed to 13 october update?

Thank you, I will never play your game again. And I advise newcomers to do the same. I lost everything I had in the game, and Triglav killed my ship because the gate was disabled. If you have problems with the game ,you need to block access to it completely.

3 Likes

They have decided the ablity to build anything in Null sec is a bug and are fixing that.

2 Likes

Let the tears of the disgruntled bittervets fall like sweet summer rain!

2 Likes

Is it me or are the Trigs hacking the Eve Launcher as well? Its got red triangles all over…

I mean even the click to scroll area of the Launcher is stuck with their triangle logo. I mean jeez Trigs I know you like to vandalize and shizz but leave the launcher alone!

2 Likes

so nore ores

pretty sure that’s also the day Microsoft runs their patch cycle…?

1 Like

/Start transmission.

We have suffered through war and atrocities, poverty and hunger.

we have witnessed our so-called leaders from Amarr, Caldari, Gallente and Minmatar call to arms while we see our Brothers and Sisters die in vain, for something trivial as single solar system.

but now the salvation is here. Our true leaders has come from the shaddows and will guide us all to ascention.

I am Zarantos Velarien, and for years we have laid dorment and waited, waiting for right time to strike.

And the time is now my Brothers and Sister, now we will fight back and take What is ours.

Long live the Triglavian.

Long live Zorya Triglav.

/End of transmission.

3 Likes

I know it is no use, but anyhow…

With all the recent changes EVE moves more and more to a “fight only” game, not only you have to worry about gankers and pirates, now Triglavians and blocked gates also keep you constantly on high alert. If I want to play a kill game I change to Fortnight or any other damn shooter game.
Dear EVE team (if at all someone reads replies in the forums), on behalf of the carebears who want to relax, mine, produce and fight one or the other mission, please do keep some of the characteristics that differentiate EVE from so many other games!

Just disable all gates, let the people play. :laughing:

And disable all cyno and cyno beacons :thinking:

2 Likes

Just disable all gates, let the people play. :laughing:

And disable all cyno and cyno beacons

So all traveling happens via wormhole ?

1 Like

That is correct, the second Tuesday of each month is when we move to another patch cycle. While this patch normally features the highest number of changes and bug fixes, we often have major updates rolling out later.

2 Likes

Hello
it would have enabled more ships for alphas.
Sincerely.
:rocket:

Never fly what you cannot afford to lose, the first rule of eve…

2 Likes

I really hope you fix the blocked gates, cause thats just stupid. I do enjoy eve, play it for fun, but blocked gates…that I can’t even do anything at all about to open again…is just not fun, in any way. Its pointless, and to point out, it prevents your beloved pvp which you seem to think is the only thing people want in Eve, which of course I disagree with and could point out that the majority of players prefer non-pvp related activities. But hey…if it gets you to stop doing stupid things like closing gates again…lets get our pvp on and open those gates. Oh, and a quick reminder, you forgot to add a way turn off the annoying red dots in the inventory. Yes, its still annoying me months later. Hopefully you fix that in the next update…please, please, please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so much salt, i love it

1 Like

The downtime has begun. I will keep you posted on how things are going and if we can get things up and running sooner :slight_smile:

You can read the patch notes here.

F Ore & Gates

Y e s
!