[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 13/10/2020

Nonsense, never fly what you can afford. If you can afford it it has little value, if you cant you have more incentive to keep and protect it.

yEt6JSa

OLD SERVER

new EVE server

NEW SERVER

3 Likes

and so it begins

Y A Y ! ! !

2 Likes

Meh…

1 Like

No more ore for you miners! Buy whatever you want to buy, because the prices will go high!

1 Like

Uhm, they do…you lose your stuff when you get blown up/whacked/killed…not our fault your infected by the carebear virus…go stare somewhere else.

and no more cheap fits for you pvper’s

1 Like

So I’ve been playing this game for about 3 weeks and the extended down time is starting to look like the norm not the exception. Is this what I can expect moving forward?

no wonder that people leave EVE and start playing WOT or CS:GO, down time sucks, down time is for old people, and solve the problem getting stuck in a structure so your ship flies with 10m/s true the object which takes forever…

yeah they start sucking in providing game play, wait till you want to speed up your training skills, that will be the moment you go for WOT :wink:

So many obvious Trolls. Yaaa… The same EvE as usual.

1 Like

Why is there a 3.3.1 gb update?
What’s included in this update that makes it 3.31 gb big?

Похерили все к чертям собачим… теперь вся стройка и копка пойдёт коту под хвост.

The Hamsters are loose, please stand by…

1 Like

totally with you, I used to run a server farm on SuSE and Debian, I ran patching on 2Tue/Mo at the same time the rest of the colo did their Windows 2000 stacks. It was just convenient.

копатели должны страдать, и они будут страдать! :relaxed:

Trig NPC space

1 Like

The deployment went without issues. We are getting ready to start Tranquility in a VIP mode to perform a range of tests before we start accepting connections. Hold on tight!

4 Likes