From Extraction To Production: Update

Likely tomorrow.

1 Like

Yep tomorrow as I told someone else it was likely tomorrow

So, no changes to ubiquitous moon ore? They still give us Mexallon Pyerite, atmospheric gases and others?

They do

to my understanding … the R4 Moon goo will give you PI instead of regular ore …

Confirmed tomorrow

No that was reversed

3 Likes

Hi guys, where can I find the most active mining systems in highsec (ore, not ice)?

Somewhere nearby Jita :smiling_imp:

Well, I hope so, more specific? I’m looking for places with a lot of miners to hang out with. :slight_smile:

Uedaema

You plan to hang out with them to mine with them or for some potential pew pew of any kind that may arise? But to be not misleading was just saying as a joke on the assumption you plan to mine with them as gankers are strong around Jita at least what I’ve heard.

No plan to gank, I want to join them with my mining ship (not decided which yet) and genuinely mine with them. :slight_smile:

You are putting this BS live and it still isn’t even available on Singularity for us to test. WTF is your issue

1 Like

Really?? It’s been on sisi… do need to explain it again!!

There is no damn god given right on tested and well thought out patches.

3 Likes

There’s a tooltip bug on SISI displaying inflated values for each module in the fitting window - the actual amount mined is in parity with proposed changes (and info on the module will display what I believe are accurate numbers) but if it goes live it may overpromise what a fit can do by a substantial amount.

I’m on sisi currently and the ORCA still shows exact same boosts as Live and none of the BP’s or Modules are on the market to even look at. So yea perhaps you need to explain.

A Venture can already mine at 55% of the rate of a Proc with Mining Laser II. Add in the fact that a Venture with afterburner ( does anyone ever put one on a Proc ? ) will get to the asteroids quicker and that is more like 60%. The higher warp speed of the Venture to any station makes it more like 65%. In fact I was quite surprised at how fast my Venture was bringing in ISK relative to my Procurer.

Then add in the fact that a Venture can be set up for just 3m ISK…whereas my Proc is around 51m ISK…so that is 48m ISK to have to ‘make up’, especially with the Venture being far more manoeverable and thus less gankable.

Throw in the nerf to the Proc shielding…the ‘waste’ mechanic, yada yada…and I may just decide it’s easier just to mine in a Venture.

2 Likes

Yes, if the likelyhood of getting killed in your area is high it may be more economical to mine in a Venture than in a Procurer. And that’s perfectly fine.

3 Likes