Version 23.02 - Catalyst - General Feedback

I totally agree with you. This spoils the immersion into an otherwise mundane game of math and statistics. There is a whole thread in general about it started here, CCP sucks… by @Gerard_Amatin

It took me FOREVER to find the new scanner on my ships. Because I entered the game on a non-fitted frigate ship. The new rock scanner’s icons only appear on the podunk corvettes and legit licensed mining vessels. I know players will say “You are suppose to mine in a mining vessel stupid!”. Well then, if that is true CCP developers ( by this move you did ), then make it impossible to fit mining harvesters to these ‘non mining vessels’ too! I sometimes use warships to mine but there is no way to see the icon. Either it is one for all, or all for none?

I think you just need to reset the camera settings? Try mine → Settings → Camera → All tick boxes off except Invert Zoom. Welcome back.

I have only played this game casually and those clicks and whistles do grates on the nerves. When I first started playing, I looked for a sound lexicon to understand them. Apparently they have no meaning, so I muted the whole game after the first few months. :+1:

As for these “improvements” people, get use to them. I know from experience, these game companies seldom revert changes. The new kids will eat the cookies in their cookie cutter MMO space opera, and some veteran players will drop out. It is always a lose - lose position. Slowly over time all unique features in these online game become more dull and grey, until they blur together with everything else. As the wise King Solomon stated, There is nothing new under the sun. There is a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh…

or maybe it was The Byrds? :laughing:

Have fun!

4 Likes