Can’t log in.
RIP my beautiful little burner Nergal.
Don’t forget the graphics!
Game just died on me. I was engaging belt rats and all of a sudden - poof!
RIP my Vexor.
Prime time. Down time.
Just got back in
Back up but chats are slow.
Back up again, and my ship survived.
Others were not so lucky though.

Wtf is CCP doing?
That looks like a CCP - Corrupt Cache Problem.
Try a CCR - Clear Cache, Reboot ![]()
(That crystal shows the normal icon for me)
But the important (for CCP) question is: does the out of game web store work properly? ![]()
![]()
Edit: Also a completely unrelated meme from r/Eve…
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/1qrf87n/ccp_used_to_give_players_free_sp_on_game_outages
Now they give free SP for no reason other than it’s Tuesday.
You should write that in the linked reddit thread as it’s not related to this forum thread. ![]()
Please let us change the character info background to black, some of the branding colors make reading information nearly impossible.
You can change it…
He means changing for others outside his corp.
It would be nice. CCP should really create some kind of player feedback group in order to avoid these kinds of issues.
Some of corps’ branding does look ghastly. Maybe they should just keep the branding to corp info window? I don’t think characters need to be ‘branded’ to corporate colors so much.
Bro you blind? what did I just say? I just did 3 of them. all of them gave derived standings modifier.

