Version 23.02 - Catalyst - Known Issues

WH time bug. What WH lasts more than 24hrs?

1 Like

I would pay that incompetent bunch 20 bucks to get no updates.

3 Likes

Ccp has no time to fix these situations. They are too busy creating videos and twitch casts.

I forgot to say: The almighty csm is just forum referee’s.

6 Likes

Can confirm, opening new windows for inventory is broken, either shift clicking OR using the right click menu.

i cant logging the client dont runing

‘tranquility’ for eve-online game client for ‘4852533’ exited with an error code. Exit code: 4, signal: -1

I was starting to think I was the only one that noticed. Pulled my Cerberus out of the hangar and thought it looked “off” lol.

Add to the list some toons unable to open or force opening of anything from cargo containers to corp hangars and frigate escape bays, with one toon only able to access stuff via the inventory. No bueno.

1 Like

Yeah, I also reported this. Especially with EM and kinetic missiles the flashes are really bright. Epilepsy warning required!

1 Like

Please confirm that the hamsters are still well

This latest patch broke my Planetary Industry templates. I have a template for extractor + storage + launchpad and 9 basic industry facilities in as tight a formation as possible. When I try to use my templates now (which previously worked with no issues) it builds one node, then stops. I tried manually re building the same formation (so it is known that the nodes aren’t too close) saved that and tried building that new template, and got the same issue. turning compress pins didn’t help.

1 Like

you cant open wrecks on missions either

1 Like

In fortizar, i right click a ship im not currently in and click Open Cargohold
Nothing happens

1 Like

It is not possible to set open i new window when looting wrecks, cans, they always open in the main window regardless of having the “open in new window” box ticked.

1 Like

I will say it since no else seems is going to …

CCP no one asked for this garbage for branding…
Playerbase asked and expected a return of old neocom colors or ability to make them that way themselves…not this fuqing update…

Playerbase wants ships, new tech, more areas/new space to explore.
Playerbase wants you to fix cosmos
Playerbase wants you to come up with real ways to kill FW seagulling and awoxing
Playerbase wants you to enhance the HS PoCo experience…there is a thread about it on this forum.
Playerbase wants you to stop diqing over the ui for no reason.

FIRE YOUR GD INTERNS, FIRE YOURSELVES IF YOU NEED TO…WORK FOR FREE
AND FIX YOUR FUQING GAME!!!

9 Likes

There is no way to open Drone Bays, Frigate Escape Bays or Mining Bays windows :frowning: . No way to unload mined ore. The game is unplayable and we deserve the reimbursement.

1 Like

CCP!?!?! Again? Really?

3 Likes

lol, vibe coding at its finest <3

3 Likes

old 3d icons - ■■■■. never want it back.
im dont want new space. i think we can remove some ov current.
what in cosmos broken now? as i know they fix all. also i dont want any cosmos changes.
I dont care about HS in general, and HS PoCo in particular.
Are these really the wishes of the player base, or just your own personal opinions?
And why don’t you understand that CCP is a company where different departments deal with different things? The people who made today’s patch have nothing to do with game design and balance. But for some reason, this information doesn’t fit in your head.

Broken camera in dock in Zarzakh after update, same issue has other players…

2 Likes

“Why do you hate updates so much? They’re a necessary part of maintenance and add new features!”

:heart_eyes:

1 Like