Vexor for Solo null and/or low sec

I was reading a blog post yesterday from some time back when a guy used to go out solo roaming in various ships just for the fun of it… He also said “create the content you want to see” and so in that vein…

He mentioned he flew a Vexor and yesterday I was trying to find various fits, however all had less than 1 minute cap. I assume the ship has been nerfed recently but wondered if anyone had any decent solo Vexor fits for null sec and/or low sec

That’s why you put a cap injector or a large battery on your fit, so you last longer.

Not sure if it helps but here’s my pvp Vexor fit. Its cap stable (though susceptible to neuts) has good EHP (around 59k) and decent dps (around 450). Modules can always be swapped out for t1 versions depending on your skills. The fit is also very power grid intensive so switch to a compact afterburner if necessary. Withstood a ‘glass cannon’ fitted Talos long enough for my buddy and I to blow it up.

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Tracking Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
Warp Scrambler II
10MN Afterburner II

Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
800mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump I

2x Ogre II
2x Hammerhead II
1x Hobgoblin II

Null
Void

+5% medium hybrid turret damage per level…

You can’t fit a 1600mm plate with medium turrets simultaneously. and the drones do most of the damage anyway.

EDIT: Just checked switching to medium neutron blasters only adds 70~ DPS whereas the 1600mm plate nearly doubles EHP.

@Brom_Svanigandr - thanks for the fit, ill put this through PYFA to see what it is like with my skills, if good, ill get a couple made up and ready. It gives me a good basis to go on anyway… do you use this in Null or Low (only asking because of the AB rather than MWD)

OK, I tried your fit and for me it 63% stable. 60.3k EHP and 385 DPS with CN a/M and 5 x Hammerhead II. the only downside I can see, at least in a null sec pov is the speed, 475 m/s is slow and unless something is on gate it will get bagged.

I altered a bit to this… and I get 47.6k EHP, 382 dps with 5 x Hammerhead II and CN a/m and 1259 m/s unheated (and until I get webbed :))… 2 min 20 second Cap, or 2 min 50 seconds with an enduring MWD as opposed to compact

[Vexor, ? Snöflinga v3]

800mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
Damage Control II
1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Tracking Disruptor II
Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II

Light Neutron Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S

Medium Semiconductor Memory Cell I

Hammerhead II x5

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1168
Caldari Navy Iron Charge S x600
Null S x1188
Void S x1179
Caldari Navy Thorium Charge S x1800

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.