Wanted: Vexor lvl 1 Mastery Fitting for Lvl 2 Security (PVE)

Hey There!

45 Minutes to go, then my lvl 1 mastery for my Vexor will be Complete!
now, i’m looking for a good fit for my Vexor so i can do lvl 2 (and maybe lvl 3) security missions.
as i said, the fitting has to be compatible with lvl 1 Vexor mastery.
my level 2 mastery takes some more time to complete since my Medium Hybrid Turret Skills are at 2/8 Complete (7.5 days training remaining)
(Rest at lvl 2 mastery is also complete)

Mind you that I’m an Alpha player. (I’d like to grind ISK in-game, but maybe i’ll just buy some plex later on.)

Excuse me for some spelling and/or grammatical errors, it’s not perfect. Blame it on the Dutch :’)

Thanks in advance!

Best Vexor fitting for a PvE as a very low skill char is a Gnosis. Also drone boat, but you will have all skills at 5 to fly with it already. Expensive? yes, but you will use the same boat (with different tank) for Lvl 3 Security

I use a vexor to lazy farm anoms and lvl 2 missions.

I put a 10mn after burner and cap rechargers in the mid slots. Then i use an adaptive nano and an explosive mod in the bottom slots to increase the resistence, and a repair mod. After that I would just go for as big a plate in can find to give me some buffer. Hit me up in game and I can send you my fit.

For easy play I would stay at range. Don’t worry about guns, drones should do the job. Extend your drone control range with mods and/ or rigs. You will probably need to extend your target range as well. Maybe some drone tracking mods and speed mods. Then add some sort of tank, and speed to keep range.

Sorry I don’t have a fit to link you. Happy hunting!

Hi

For PvE forget the hybrid turrets for now, concentrate on drones. Here are some Gallente fits for you, all tech 1, very low skill requirements, best of them is the Gnosis and easiest to get into as well as capable of running L3s. However it is most expensive so you may need to grind / redo your tutorial missions or L1s to make some ISK for it.

About the fits:

1. I put a targeting computer in high slots on each, do not use it as active, its there only for passive bonus, it will help you due to your low targetting skills.
  2. Powergrid. If you lack the powergrid skills you may be unable to fit all that stuff yet, if you have to remove stuff, remove the hybrid turrets and just leave them empty. That will free up powergrid and some CPU.
  3. The Vexor. Its a 100MN fit, meaning it has a high top speed but low turning speed and low acceleration / deceleration, so in other ships you can make tight orbits like 2.5-5 km or so and still speed tank, in this one you need to make wide orbits about 15-25 km for speed tanking.
  4. the Gnosis. its a super good newbie ship and it comes with an “o shiht i need to GTFO” button in form of the micro jump drive. Its an emergency button as well as a good travel assist. As your skills progress you can adjust the fit to your liking, remove some of the crap in uppers for more turrets, get better tank with T2 energized adaptive plate and a T2 damage control or start using hardeners, etc. then you can start running level 3 missions in it with relative ease. I also put a small remote armor rep in it, its purpose is to repair your drones, nothing else, so you don’t have to dock and pay to fix them when they get agro.
  5. The Algos. Don’t waste skills on it, just get it up to skill level 3 destroyers so you can go further for cruisers and go for drones. Get your Drones skill up to 5 so you can have 5 drones out, this is your most important thing.
  6. Capacitor. Do not stack rechargers. Only use one at most, also there is a very counterintuitive mechanic in the game with it and a lot of new players make mistake on this. Basically, if you have only 1 spot left and need cap, go for a battery, not the recharger. Reason for this is that your cap regeneration rate increases with volume anyways which can be in some cases so drastic that its almost as much as a recharger. So why not get volume + recharge + cap drain resistance in the same slot instead of just recharge ?
  7. Tank. Do not run your armor rep at all times, only when you need it, except the Gnosis, I made it so cap stable that you might be able to run it non-stop or fairly soon as your cap skills increase.
  8. Skills. You can right click on every module, go to “show info” then go to “requirements” tab and see what skills are required. Forget the mastery things, they are outdated, deceptive and often times just flat out incorrect for the purpose. Do not go by those, go by what you need most immediately and the most.

OK, here are the fits:

[Algos, *Simulated Algos]

Small ‘Accommodation’ Vestment Reconstructer I
IFFA Compact Damage Control
AE-K Compact Drone Damage Amplifier

Small Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Eutectic Compact Cap Recharger
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]
Automated Targeting Unit I

Small Anti-Kinetic Pump I
Small Anti-Explosive Pump I
Small Semiconductor Memory Cell I

Hornet I x5
Hobgoblin I x5

[Vexor, *Simulated Vexor]

Medium ‘Accommodation’ Vestment Reconstructer I
Prototype Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I

Medium Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Omnidirectional Tracking Link I
100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner

Dual 150mm Railgun I
Dual 150mm Railgun I
Auto Targeting System I
Small Tractor Beam I

Medium Anti-Explosive Pump I
Medium Semiconductor Memory Cell I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Valkyrie I x5
Hammerhead I x5
Hobgoblin I x5

Tracking Speed Script x1
Federation Navy Tungsten Charge M x1640

[Gnosis, *Simulated Gnosis]

Prototype Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I
Medium ‘Accommodation’ Vestment Reconstructer I

Large Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Medium Micro Jump Drive

250mm Prototype Gauss Gun
Auto Targeting System I
Small Tractor Beam I
Small Solace Scoped Remote Armor Repairer

Medium Trimark Armor Pump I
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Hammerhead I x5
Hobgoblin I x5

Tracking Speed Script x1
Federation Navy Thorium Charge M x120

Hope these help you out a bit, adjust to your needs as your skills progress. Skillwise go for capacitor, navigation, powergrid, cpu, tank and drones. Then some targetting and then more stuff. Forget about other ones for now, if you start spreading yourself out you’ll end up not being able to do anything for a long time and when that happens it sucks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.