Vinne gets run down by the LOVE TRAIN!

!!! MILD SWEARING !!!

I don’t usually post on the official forums but reddit has turned into such a cesspool of hate that I felt this was a good time to try it out with a message of LOVE that I hope everyone can appreciate.

I am Vinnegar Douche, Chief of The Wormhole Police. We are a role-playing group that enforces Texas Law in wormhole space. Most of my arrests are captured on dashcam video and made available through the Freedom Of Information Act (Texas Law - Title 5A, Chapter 551). From time to time… wonderful feedback happens and I was recently rundown by THE LOVE TRAIN. I made a video about it and I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.

[ERMAHGERD! - Love Train! - YouTube](The Love Train!)

Vinne

6 Likes

Police are not very loved anymore…

lol my new fav song! ty
♫ ♪ PEOPLE ALL OVER NEW EEDEN - JOIN HANDS JOIN HANDS - START A LOOVE TRAIN LOVE TRAIN ♪ ♫

1 Like

What’s the fitting on his ship?

huh? Everyone LOVES The Wormhole Police!

JayEm - Check my last loss on ZKILL for my fit. - Pacifier | Vinnegar Douche | Killmail | zKillboard

1 Like

Thank you so much Vekku_Dradis. I had a lot of fun making this, lining up the people like box cars… trying to make it look like they were holding hands. BEST GAME EVER and the best people ever!

:heart::+1: :+1: :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Well done vinnne from New Eden police force, your high security space crime fighters.

The only good criminal is a dead criminal.

1 Like

You boys and girls are growing on me Githany Red!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.