Voigt-Kampff test for Factional Warfare Bots

Funny guy. You are in FW and don’t want to occupy as many of the plexes as possible in search for LP and PVP in general.

See and thats a total lie. THe problem is you actually “SPEND” most of your time plexing and searching for fights and realize its a bot too which will directly warp of as you enter. Is that fun?

You sound like one of the “PL” blobbing freaks who run theirselfs some fw bots.
Also why dont you check the fw killboards before doing such statements you dont know nearly anything about? Any fw member has more knowledge about that problem because yeah, hes actually in that area!

Most moronic comment ive ever seen. “its your fault because you dont want to occupy” as a statement about “bots”. Bots are indiscutable.

You wanna ask bots how they feel about things?

You got me completely wrong, though. I am not interested if you have tons of fun. I am only after that the bots have no plex they can go to because of them are occupied by actual people. Whether you individually have fun is of no concern to me. What matters is that bots cannot do what they were bought or created for because they do not find an empty complex to farm.

However, with tons of people just sitting in station and waiting for a ping instead of sitting in complexes, bots find lots of room to farm and generate income for their users. Besides, by being in space constantly you will also find lots of PVP. You may call that moronic, but that’s of no concern to me either. It just goes to show that you are not interested in fixing things yourself just because it is not “fun”.

The fault question is irrelevant. What matters is that there are ways to drive bots into significantly reduced efficiency by just being in space. Though, some people rather cry about these things instead of doing something proactively.

We actually do much proactively. And the thing is “we cant actually do much” against them even if you say so. The sheer mass is the problem. Also if youre in a plex the bot will just warp to another so what do you do about that? I pay to have fun in pvp, not in hunting “non playing bots” and you wont have the number to have 7 people per system to sit all day in plexes.

You make it too easy for yourself. For me it sounds like you dont think CCP should do anything about bots because you own 1 yourself?

The most time its just luck to catch them (plex gate) because they wont warp to it if youre in there. And you just dont want to sit in a sensor boosted destroyer at a gate all the time because you know, there are real peoiple who want to kill you also and you wont to kill them which you cant if your in a destroyer.

Your statement ist just like : yeah pay money for a mmo in which you want todo pvp with and against other players but instead, just get 60 people ready to stay in plexes all day to do something against bots. Thats just not the way to go. The only way which would work is CCP getting rid of that bots!

And again. Before you do nonsense statements look the fw killboards and watch how many bots are killed over the day and still the sheer mass of it cant be controlled if the entire fw doesnt want to spend 24/7 hunting bots. Thats not what players pay for and its not what the game should be.

Before i wrote that i tried to catch again 2 farmers in hadozeko which warp around all the time if you are on dscan. The system is 88,7% contested. How would i be able to get rid of all these bots and deplex the system when the bots arent completely stupid. Do you think i have time to stay in every plex all the ■■■■■■■ time 24/7 to get maybe a “bot kill” which isnt a real “threat” to my ship? Wheres the challenge? If i want to play against bots i could play another game.

1 Like

More people need to be in space. Simple. Just a snapshot but there are apparently 26 people docked in Siseide and only 3 in space and 5 people docked in Huola while only 3 are in space. (obviously delayed ingame map data, but you get the gist).

No, thanks, I make my ISK in other ways. I am also not advocating for CCP to not do something, they do that on their own just fine as the sheer masses of bots that you seem to experience clearly indicate. What I am advocating for are more people in space so that coward bots like these Venture farmers have ever decreasing opportunities to work properly.

Well, you just explained the challenge yourself. Furthermore, killing them is not necessarily the best course of action. They use cheap, expendable ships. Not allowing them to be able to farm a plex is the far better approach. It is also not just up to you specifically, but all the people in FW. Considering that so many of them rather just stay docked indicates to me that not as many care enough about this issue beyond rambling on the forums.
If you already do stuff in space and are in plexes, you are already doing an invaluable job at containing this threat. :+1:

Thats not what i experience. We have about 8 very active players in a coalition we have. Even non fw players in that coalition hunt them all day. Even if there are many people docked in siseide, its even more a problem in 0.0. Where players can play other games and just wait for a hotdrop call which is absolutely lame blobbing game. But okay we are not discuss about that.

Do you know if they just gave up hunting these bots? Dont you think it can be frustrating because many of these bots exist for years or just like run the same routines/scripts?
CCP should be able to have all the data they need which they can query to get rid of them. For me it looks like just a “player count boosting” stat for them while generating money for some “sorry for that” assholes who run these stupid bots.

Noone wont spend all day long to face that threat . So for me its no argument at all. CCP should take action because that is the only way you can control or get completely rid of them. The players dont pay money to play broken content and hunt “bots”.

Considering the last dev blog on banning accounts, which conduct illegal actions, they have not given up but it’s not enough effort either. Not enough available man power trying to fight way too many bots.

With that i actually meant players. Because often i see bots which i would not catch at all because instawarp fittings. And i dont start doing smartbomb stuff on gates for them.

Right. That is definitely frustrating. However, frustration is a big part of EVE and as long as CCP can’t get their act together, there’s not much else you can do.

Well thats true, thats why we need threads like this. If you report the bots ingame, nothing happens. Looks like its ignored. Maybe even some players have given up reporting them.

If neutrals could effectively catch them it wouldn’t be a problem but the only real way to catch them is to be at war with them and be fitted specifically to catch them. They are endless I’ve killed about 500 bots this week which is more kills than any other corp in FW including the NPC corp and it is a long way from being enough. They can obviously afford to do that because it is about a mil per bot and maybe 15 mil for every plex they complete and they run 22 Hr a day so ……

There are even bots flying destroyers and “STRATIOS”. Look at most valuable Kills last 7 days. https://zkillboard.com/character/772313086/
Same behaviour every time. If killed, 6 different chars with same fitting will just “stock up” in a highsec station.

Reported ingame already.

That’s bizarre

Well from the looks of it you did that all on one day in the same system and they stopped. Where as the atrons entirely ignore losses

Its not only 1 day but yeah we think we broke it or the bots just got banned? It was reported after the last kill because we were sure it was a bot.

I’ve seen them but I didn’t suspect they were bots, how does a stratios run as a bot ?

Dont know but a player would directly “redock” at a kickoff station if there are enemies waiting for it. These stratios just did every time the same “dont redock, not locking back”. And even if you get killed once you normally wouldnt undock another stratios and other guys or accounts wouldnt either if from the same guy. Also a player would recognize the names in local and especially docked on station and wouldnt undock another stratios to get killed again. Or would just use a safesport for instauwarp to get safe out.

From what you are describing I would say it is highly likely they are bots but it just doesn’t seem possible for them to survive in low sec like that long enough to be worth it.

In your position, that is a risk.

1 Like