Wait, did Chribba retire?

Glad to hear from you!

1 Like

o7

Iā€™ve said it before (I think) but it bears saying again, this game and this community will lose so much if we ever lose you.

2 Likes

Heya!

@Black_Pedro got the old forums, I think the old old forums and the new forums, up to a point, archived. Would you be willing to share some room on the machine? Iā€™d be doing the coding and all Iā€™d need is an open port 80 my code can listen to, a few metric gigatons of hard disk space for all the words (WE HAVE ALL THE WORDS!) and the eve-search address. :blush:

3 Likes

Thankfully EVE-Search is still working (and I do have the full backups of it). But probably should try and make into a static site at some point rather than a DB powered thing.

4 Likes

Have you considered posting a database dump?

I want to personally thank you for all youā€™ve done for us and this community. You have made this game better for me and countless others, EvE would be less without you. Thanks.

2 Likes

Nobody really cares.

Tho Oni emoji depicts a Japanese ogreā€¦ did you mean :panda_face:?

Well we know you donā€™t, but some of us appreciate the work some members of the community have done for the benefit of all.

4 Likes

Speak for yourself, not for everyone.

4 Likes

Thanks for everything youā€™ve done for us all over the years man o7

2 Likes

is this supposed to be an achievement??

If you look into a mirror and say Chribba three times, heā€™ll appear and kill you.

ā€¦ In a Kestrel

2 Likes

Stupid_people7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.