Wanderer - #1 EVE Mapper

We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new open-source product designed exclusively for the Eve Online community!

https://wanderer.ltd/

r/Eve - Wanderer Map Features

Wanderer Map Features

Features

1. Real-Time Shared Maps

Our application allows multiple users to view and interact with maps simultaneously. Whether you’re coordinating with your corporation, planning an alliance-wide operation, or simply exploring the universe with friends, our real-time shared maps ensure everyone stays on the same page.

2. Detailed System Information

Gain instant access to comprehensive information about each system. From security status and resource availability to active conflicts and market data, our maps provide all the details you need to make informed decisions.

3. Custom Annotations and Markers

Personalize your maps with custom annotations and markers. Highlight key strategic points, mark enemy territories, or simply note interesting locations. These customizations are shared with your team, facilitating better communication and strategic planning.

4. Seamless Integration with Eve Online

Our application seamlessly integrates with Eve Online, ensuring that all data is up-to-date and accurate. Synchronize your in-game activities with our maps to keep track of character movements, system changes, and much more.

5. Secure and User-Friendly

We prioritize your security and privacy. Our application uses advanced encryption protocols to protect your data. Additionally, the user-friendly interface ensures that even the newest pilots can navigate and utilize the tool with ease.

Join us to discuss new possibilities we have to suggest you!

3 Likes

I was just looking for a mapping tool. Ill try it out

Can i track other pilots too or just my self?