Want Sov, not Blocs? Check out ECHO

4g0hgkR

Reverberation Project is a 2010 alliance that has always focused on two things: Community and small gang pvp.

We have people from all walks of eve who are wanting to break away from the norm of eve: which seems to be blue everyone and have no fights while making isk and making memes. We have one corp that is mostly NC. vets. We have another corp which is mostly Goon vets. We have all come together to achieve a goal no one in eve really does anymore: make our own sand castle.

Our alliance is also full of mostly older players, averaging 35 to 55 years old with multiple military veterans.

We dont take ourselves super serious. We arent elite pvpers. We die a lot. But we take fights and have a good time.

If youre a corp looking to do small to medium gang pvp while having access to the perks of sov, we are for you. If youre an indy corp looking to build ships and items for pvpers while having access to sov, we are for you.

What we offer:

~High class sov systems in Vale
~Desire to take most fights. Even ones we shouldnt
~Minimal amount of blues and politics
~Multiple FCs and content in both EU and US time zones
~Experienced leadership from all over Eve
~Chance to be part of a community where your voice matters
~40% EUTZ and 60% USTZ

What we Expect:

~No drama
~Be part of the community
~Login and do things
~Dont be risk adverse
~Dont cry for SRP and paplinks. Goons are that way —>

We would prefer corps to have at least 10 real people in it but we can discuss on a case by case basis otherwise. Also in need of corps that want a lot of content in the Aussie time zone.

Contacts:
Talon Shryne
Vorengard

Discord: [https://discord.gg/dEKYTWd ]

Reverberation Project - Eve Online

1 Like

Still looking for corps who can get off the blocs tit and pvp.

Still looking.

Daily bumpage.

Still looking.

Daily Bumpage.

Still recruiting.

Joined a few weeks ago, good guys, fun times and not to serious while dying in little fireballs

1 Like

Still looking.

Had a sweet fight last night

https://br.inyour.space/?s=232,234,247,230&b=8948340&e=90&t=evve

Was going until we got faxed, gfs all around pretty bright lights of explodey death.

Join for the small gang stay for the friendship, eves best ship

1 Like

Joined these guys a few weeks back, can’t recommend them enough. Made the jump from HS\LS life to Null and it’s worth the fun if you have the fun personalities ECHO has.

2 Likes

Always looking for more people who want lots of content and an alliance to make their home. Convo or mail me any time.

Daily bumpage.

https://br.inyour.space/?s=209,214,208&b=8953921&e=149&t=frv

we had some good fights today, join up for the small gang, non-blob warfare.

1 Like

Blue Doughnuts

just checked , DEAD alliance :GG:

Come fly with ECHO, we have cookies!

Greetings! I spent some time in one of the bigger alliances in the game, but wound up bored and couldn’t really find a “group” to play with, it was all pretty clique-y. I haven’t really PvP’d much, having really only done logistics frigates and cruisers, though that’s what initially sparked my interest in the game. After taking a pretty long break, I decided to come back and see about finding a smaller group and seeing how that goes. Your proximity to Jita and killboard shows you’re active at least, and I’m interested in chatting with someone. I see that this post looks like it’s speaking mostly about corporations joining rather than people. Are there specific corporation pages I should be looking for?

1 Like

@allison_hedion join bab pub I’ll be on later tonight to chat with you about joining.

1 Like